Nightmare Nightmarket part 2: Arriving at the brighthouse

At the Marestream, Queen Haven and Alphabittle are looking at each other lovingly.

"Shall we give our mom some privacy?" Asked Pipp.

"Sure, sis." Said Zipp as she's driving the plane.

They closed the curtain for Alphabittle and Queen Haven.

"You have arrived at your destination." The Marestream computer voice said.

They finally arrived at the Crystal Brighthouse.

"(Sighs happily) Here we are. Home sweet home." Sunny said as they entered the house after their shopping spree at the Nightmarket.

They opened the bags and Zipp brought the feathered hat up to her room. And she placed the glass container on her desk. Then, the Mane 6 placed the Wiggles merchandise and DVDs in their room, and in the movie shelves, they placed the Baby Einstein DVD collection next to the Wiggles DVD collection on the separate shelves. And finally, they placed the diapers in the drawers in their room.

Alphabittle feels depressed, and Queen Haven noticed.

"Alphie, are you okay?" Asked Queen Haven.

"Yeah, I was feeling lost when my daughter was gone when she's a baby." Said Alphabittle.

"Don't worry. They'll turn into babies in the morning, right, guys?" Queen Haven said to the Mane 6.

"Sure, we'll drink the fountain of youth, in the morning." Said Hitch.

The Mane 6 went to their room and went to sleep.

Alphabittle, and Queen Haven went to their separate room and went to sleep.