Ch 8

"mine to fucking devour."

———

———

Pulling the collar of my hoodie up I entered the studio and bowed to any of the staff who walked by. Nobody batted an eye at me nor did they question the huge bandaid on my neck.

I rubbed my finger against the material and remembered how the vixen bit down hard on it and left a huge hickey.

Out of spite I would've exposed it to the world, but my rational side put a bandaid over it as I don't own foundation.

I'm starting to regret that decision.

Dropping my bag in the corner where nobody goes I walked over to minjun who was mingling with the workers.

"Yeah I'm only wearing these glasses because it goes with my outfit." I rolled my eyes hearing that.

The staff who he was talking to say me first and smiled at me. "Hey jae!"

I simply nodded my head acknowledging them but didn't say more. Minjun asked at me. "We really gotta work on your...friendliness."

I just shrugged my shoulder. "Too early to be engaging in a conversation."

He just sighed, it was then that he also saw the bandaid. "Geez did you get mauled by an animal last night- wait." He stared at me with that teasing look.

I'm assuming he remembered the female companion I brought to the party.

Speaking of her, this morning after the morning quickie I noticed her number was deleted from off my phone.

My eyes focused on the girl behind his head as she winked at me and focused her attention back to the director. Licking my lips I was reminded of her body under mine throughout the night, suddenly my pants tightened.

"Hmm I see you had fun after the party."

I pinched myself as I replied. "Don't push it. Nothing happened last night."

Something certainly happened last night coming in the form of Jennie Kim.

"Whatever you say park, but that thing on your neck doesn't lie~" He says in a loud singsong voice garnering the attention of my ex. I could see her staring at me from the side with her friend glaring at me.

I slightly turned my head and looked at her making her surprised and swiftly turn back."Were you like abusive to her or something? She always jumps when you look at her." Minjun whispers to me.

"Do I look like something who physically assaults people?"

He gave me one look and replied. "You look like someone who would bully a person. But physically assaulting, no. Seriously though how bad did you cheat on her to make her like that."