Aftermath Time-lapse

After the death of Calistas...Garrison's personality somewhat changed. He was more protective of Anthony especially since he was the only thing he has now. However...Anthony had mixed feelings, he still cared for his dad...but the fact he nearly killed Kj and abandoned him hurt Anthony and made him mad. He would remain silent...not speaking to Garrison or even looking at him most of the time. He didn't believe Kj was a monster or dragon freak, what happened was an accident. The only time he'd speak was with Fairy Tail and Sil. Whenever it was nighttime and Garrison was asleep, Anthony would secretly leave the house and look in the forest trying to find Kj. However nothing, at times Anthony would even have Sil search around to find Kj but to no avail. When he was allowed to visit Fairy Tail again he told Makarov about what happened. He was mad and sadden about what had happened and even in Fairy Tail despite everyone's massive search, Kj was still nowhere to be found it was like he never existed. This saddens some of the guild members. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Cana, Levy, Lisanna, Elfman, and even Laxus and Mirajane felt bad about the situation. But Anthony wasn't done giving up yet.

X778.

Sil: Anthony

Anthony: Did you find Kj?...

Sil: No...I scouted the forest once again...nothing

Anthony: N-no...that's so impossible...he's gotta be out there I know it...

*With Kj he was curled up on a tree holding his mother's scarf which was the only thing keeping him warm. His eyes were red and dry from crying*

Kj:...*sniffs*

*He holds the scarf tightly*

???: Hm? Human child?

Kj: H-hm? *sniffs*

*Kj looks to see a small white fur creature with purplish blue eyes, as well as a cape.*

???: *sniffs him* why so sad? And alone? Where are your parents?

*Kj turned back and curled the scarf back up*

Kj: I-I...*sniffs* d-don't have any...n-no one...

???:...Poor thing, it's cold your scarf will only protect you so much...

Kj:...

???: Come follow me...I will take you to my home where you can get warm

*It tugged on KJ's clothes*

Kj:...

???: Come on you can't be out here...I'll take you somewhere a place to warm up

*Kj slowly gets up and follows the small creature*

???: I have some food once we get there if you are hungry

Kj: F-food?

??: Yeah, warmth, everything