Enemies to lovers

Background: you and e/n we're on a mission, you both are in separate mafias

Background: you and e/n we're on a mission, you both are in separate mafias. He is the Italian mafia, you are the Russian, but you had no choice but to work together on this assignment, which was killing the leader of the Irish mafia which was easy since he's new at the role. You and e/n are childhood rivals too, e/n is 20, you are 19. Right now for the mission you had to show up at a masquerade party, you are in a dark red dress that has a slit down the side, you have long black hair (ignore the hair in the picture, that's kinda js for effect yk) and you have a black mask on and black heels, e/n is in a black suit with dark red mask, his hazel eyes making the mask look better. You meet e/n at the party instead of going together because ew..(he's totally not ew)

I arrive at the party and step out the car, e/n is at the front of the party getting us checked in, I walk up the stairs and he turns his head to see me, I see his eyes trail down my curvy figure, causing me to clear my throat and he turns back to the man patting his shoulder and we enter.

"Let's find our guy and get this over with" he rasps in my ear, I nod as we link arms and walk into the party, I scan the room and once I make out the target I tighten my arm around his, he takes the squeeze as I sign and lets me go, I take off my mask and sway my hips as I walk together the target, once I reach him I begin flirting with him.

"You look amazing in the suit, how much was it, must've been expressive for such a handsome man such as yourself" I say looking at him, he's my height, 5'9, he's short...well compared to e/n who's 6'6, I stare at the target and bite my lip twirling my hair.

"It was very expensive darlin, but a beautiful women like yourself must be more expensive" He says in his Irish accent, I fight the urge to gag and I nod chuckling softly, he wraps a hand around my waist and asks to go upstairs, I nod and look over my shoulder locking eyes with e/n, he nods and I go upstairs with the target.

Once we get upstairs, the target leans in for a kiss and I lean in to before e/n walks in and shoots him dead, I scoff because he got blood on my heels, thankfully they're black but still I give a glare.

"It was suppose to be clean not messy you asshole" I seethe angrily and shove his chest as I put the body in the closet in the room and contact my father who's the leader of the Russian mafia, letting him know the mission is done, e/n does the same with his mafia before walking over to me.

"Aww sorry the princess got some blood on her shoes but it had to be done before that asshole put his lips on you" he says staring down at me, I scoff and cross my arms.

"As if I'd let that happen, and even if it did what do you care?" I say staring up at him, he shrugs and smirks slightly seeing how easily he irritates me.

"Whatever princess I don't care, let's get out of here" He says, normally I'd argue but the shot wasn't silent so we escape through the backyard and I pull out my phone to call a limo, he shakes his head and takes my phone.