(𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)

Lilou Sage Fern - (Lil-oo-uh Sa-ge Feh-rn)

𝙤𝙝, my 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

Born to a farm-working family, Lilou was the oldest of the youngest siblings- her twin sister being the youngest. Her mother passed soon after giving birth to the twin's, and she was named after her mother's favorite flower. Her sister, on the other hand, had been given the name Morticia, as their considered her an omen of death.

She lived in her nice little (huge) farm with her two older brothers, her father, her uncle and her sister. She learned early on to never ask about her mother, and to busy herself by helping around as much as possible. When she wasn't studying or helping, she went horse back riding on her pretty horse named Maria Luisa. The terrain in her family's farm was big enough for both her and Morticia to go horse back riding at the same time. But as they grew older, Morticia dived into the ways of painters, while Lilou stuck to harvesting.

𝙤𝙝, dear 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

A few weeks after Lilou and Morticia turned 9, their family's farm " mysteriously" caught on fire, leaving nothing but ash. Thankfully, all the animals wandered outside thanks to a gate being wrongly closed (I can't kill animals, I'm not a monster). Only the two sisters made it out alive, but Lilou has a massive burn-scar on her abdomen, and two smaller ones- one on her forearm and another on her calf. Morticia however, got out unharmed (I wonder why).

After that incident, they were sent off to live with their father's cousin- a man whose name neither of the girls remember. They lived with him only 2 weeks before he got gravely ill and passed away. They were sent to live with their mother's brother, who died just before they turned 11 from what the medics said was an overdose.

𝙤𝙝, sweet 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

Orphaned by the age of 11, Lilou and her twin sister, Morticia, lived with a distant aunt. Twice removed. She was the first female relative they'd ever lived with- the first female. She'd only lasted a week. Aunt Matilda, Lilou remembered. A few days after, they'd moved in with their grandfather- who raised them to adulthood and dying soon after. Lilou never understood how he raised them, he was stricter than anyone else. But she followed the rules placed upon her snd her sister. She grew curious, many times, but she never broke a single rule. Never left the house, never saw anyone, never ate unless she was supposed to, never spoke, never asked for anything, never spoke back.

𝙤𝙝, sad 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

Lilou was everything her sister wasn't- she was the perfect, sweet, (traumatized) golden child, yet she was never the favorite. Bitterness never showed, but was still lingering. always.

𝙤𝙝, 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙧𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣. 𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮..

𝙤𝙝, 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮..

𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘶 𝘚𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘳𝘯, 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧.