💫+🐣

It was a lovely night today, it wasn't even dark despite it being pretty late. He walked out the courtyard, the star's light guiding him. This was an everyday routine he would always do when the skies are filled with shining dots in the sky and he loved it. Aster layed down on the grass arms and legs spread, his eyes gazing at the wonderful sight before him all his worries and stress had faded away he wanted to close his eyes and sleep peacefully under the star's protection but before he can he heard someone coming out into the courtyard walking in his direction their pace was slow and gentle but slightly heavy whoever it was sat down next to him.

"Hey Aster!"

A familiar voice, Aster moved his gaze up and was met with a tall male, his hair being a slightly bright magenta.

"What brings you here Doppi?"

"I saw you going out and you looked lonely so I Doppio Dropscythe am here to give you company!"

The star chuckled to himself as he turned his head upwards again he reached his arm out and pointing at the star that shone the brightest out of all.

"Stars are beautiful right?"

At the corner of his eye he saw Dopi nod his head slightly he then layed down on the grass himself taking in the beautiful scene of the stars scattered above the sky Aster was right they were beautiful. Out of no where a shooting star made itself appear Dopi pointed it out immediately.

"DO YOU SEE THAT ASTER?!"

"Make a wish!" (HAPPY BIRTHDA- jkjk mb)

Excitedly Dopi closed his eyes muttering his wish, the star had passed and both of them stayed silent for a bit letting the quietness reside, Doppio had never felt this kind of peace yet and here he was staring at the stars silently with his senpai he never thought of being in a situation like this but oddly enough he kinda liked it. He looked over at Aster something about him seemed majestic at that moment not in a weird way Aster suddenly sat up from his position.

"You should head back inside."

"What about you?"

"I plan on staying longer."

"Ok then see ya Aster!"

"See you Dopi! I might even grant that wish of yours"

Doppio gave him one last smile before leaving, he himself was smiling as he walked up to the Xsoleil dorm he greeted his friends and headed to his room, he hopes his wish come true because he secretly wished to continue accompanying Aster every night to just stargaze. It was his own silly little wish upon him and he certainly won't regret it.

(You can see this however you want but I personally like this duo so I decided to write a short story about it :> Thank you for reading ^^ have a good day/night)