Wyatt Laurent Montes de Oca

Wyatt Montes de Oca, the eldest son of Arturo and Marisol Montes de Oca. He was the one who was supposed to marry the Esquillona heir but ran away from home and his responsibilities for he felt that it was too much already.

He cut ties with them for a while and stayed in Manila, working and living his life alone, until he decided to go back and make things right, including fixing his bond with his brother, making amends with his family he left before.

Everything went well, everything went according to his plan but he felt that something is missing from his life and he's not sure what that is. Bagay na hindi niya sigurado kung naiwan niya ba sa Maynila o ano.

Until Olivia Geronimo knocked on their door and asked for his help since she's carrying his child.

Is she the one who will complete the missing piece in his life?

But how about Olivia's husband?

Paano naman din si Wyatt?

●●●

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

●●●

This story will be posted first in Patreon and VIP Group on Facebook.

Only the first 5 chapters will be posted here, and once the story is completed, the remaining chapters will be posted here in Wattpad.

You can join my Facebook VIP Group. Send a message to my Facebook page: Vampiremims for details.

Status: Ongoing.