THIN ICE . (5)

IN GIANNA'S FIFTH PERIOD, she couldn't help but think about Giovanna.

Why does she even like some girl she doesn't even know? Maybe she's just fine to her?

WE DON'T KNOW.

She'd sigh, fidgeting with her pencil, hearing the rhythm of her shoes tapping against the floor as her leg would bounce up and down because of anxiety.

' THIS CANNOT END UP LIKE TIANNA. '

Gianna would look around, stressing in silence.

She'd make it into her 6th period, sitting in her seat peacefully until she'd see THEM walk in..all cuddled up?

TIANNA AND LIZZLY?

' I HAVE A FUCKING CLASS WITH THEM BOTH, GREAT. '

Gianna'd sigh, obviously now irritated as fuck. Why them out of all people? A class separated with them would've been better..or maybe no class at all!

She'd groan as Tianna'd sit next to her, now even more pissed off. She didn't want to deal with her bullshit right now, especially when she's stressing about Giovanna.

' SPEAKING OF GIOVANNA, I MISS HER. '

Gia puts her head on her desk, confused about her feelings.

' I JUST MET THIS GIRL, FUCK I MEAN "I MISS HER.", IM TRIPPIN. '

She'd sigh once again, closing her eyes as she'd suddenly get sleepy.

-------------------------------------------------------

A FEW MINUTES LATER, Gia'd feel a tap on her shoulder as she'd lift her head up, looking around, meeting eyes with a very beautiful girl.

' DAMN, WHO THIS FINE ASS GIRL? '

"You fell asleep..and I wanted you to know, we have 5 minutes left until we go to our next class." The girl'd smile.

"Oh..thank you." Gia'd sit up, leaning back in her seat, lifting her head up to maintain eye contact. "And your name is?"

"Oh- sorry, I forgot about allat introducing." She'd laugh. "I'm AMELIA."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Gia'd shrug, still staring into her eyes.

Amelia'd smile. "Thank you..Gianna right? The talk of the school so far."

"Already? Fucking school just started like...5 fucking hours ago." She'd sigh, smiling back as she'd answer her question. "But, yeah I'm Gianna."

-------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE 5 MINUTES, Lizzly would walk up to Gianna as she'd be getting her bag together. "Gianna, correct?"

She'd sigh, getting irritated of that same question for the 10th time in ONE day. "Yes, why?"

"Someone told me that you were walking really closely with Giovanna today..what's that about?" Lizzly would question her, trying to be petty.

"Oh, the girl you're cheating on? So she can't have friends now?" Gianna'd ask, replying quickly.

"I'm not cheating on her, where the fuck did you get that shit from?" She'd ask, now mad.

"From how mad you are, I think you're cheating on her. I honestly think you should break up with her and give her the chance to get with a non cheater and a badder bitch then you." Gianna would say, smiling at her pettily before putting her bag on her shoulders and walking out.

' WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH BITCHES TRYING ME? THE SCHOOL YEAR ALREADY STARTED AND THEY ALREADY TESTING ME. '

She'd sigh and walk into her 6th period, hoping to finish her well deserved nap.

She'd walk into 6th period, wishing to finally be given a break.

Instead she'd see almost everyone she didn't wanna see at all.

LIZZLY.

TIANNA.

JAIDEN.

GIOVANNA.

ADRIANNA.

AMELIA.

LALIAH.

AND JORDÁN.

But at least she had some people she cared about.

Hopefully they don't stress her out even more than usual because she doesn't think she can make it.

With almost everyone in ONE class?

Something's obviously gonna go down sooner or later.

But, once again..

ANOTHER CLASS WITH GIOVANNA.

She'd smile at Giovanna, immediately receiving a smile back then walks to the chair next to Jaiden and the others, letting out a deep sigh.

"I have so much shit to tell yall, and please be ready because it's a fucking lot."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating so late😞.

Ill do better☹️☹️.