Ch:- 5 to love someone♥️

Jungkook:- ( after seeing yn in pain he quickly went to her and held her in her arms supporting her to walk.)

Yn:- (when she felt his touch. She was feeling secure) Wh..at! I mean, thank you for yesterday. I'm sorry I went without saying anything yesterday.

Jungkook:- are you fine? Because your mom was not good with you. Why was she looking angry?

Yn:- No, don't worry.I am fine.(trying not to tell)

Jungkook:- No, I don't think so, you were looking in pain so badly.

Yn:-.....no don't worry

Jungkook:- Hmm.. by the way I'm not worrying about you, I was just helping you because you brought me those snacks and you are my classmate so..

Yn:- yeah, I know( yn felt so sad when she heard it because she thought he loved her she was thinking but then some thoughts came into her mind- what am I thinking? Why am expecting this from him? I don't know what is happening with me. Thinking this she sighed)

Jungkook:- what are you thinking with a worried face?

Yn:- no.. nothing(she quickly said after coming out of her thoughts)

Jungkook:- (went in school)

Yn:- ( following him she also went in school and in their classroom)

After they both entered in class..everyone was staring at them with widened eyes and in shock.

Yn:- hel..lo (said nervously)

Jungkook and yn both sat on their seats

Lisa:- hello, yn I didn't know that you are this type of girl.you made jungkook fall in love with you so quickely and easily(said teasingly)

Jungkook:- ( when he heard it he was so shocked but said nothing and waiting for yn's reply)

Yn:- what are you saying Lisa?

Lisa:- Ooh! Don't take me as dumb. I remember the way jungkook was holding you in his arms, you were looking at him continuously with love.( She said dramatically)

Yn:- wh...at are tr..trying to say? It is nothing like you were thinking.

Lisa:- ooh really then why was he carrying you like his wii...fe( said with a Teasing smile)

Yn:- no, you are misund..ersatnding Lisa, my feet was twisted from here ( pointing where it was hurt)

Lisa:- oo really. But honestly you both were looking so beautiful together.

Jungkook:- (was listening them without saying anything)

Yn:- Go back to your seat Lisa.

Lisa:- ok...but make him fall in love with you ( whispering it she sat on her bench)

Yn:- ( blushed and said nothing)

Jungkook:- (listened everything after hearing them he quickly opened his book and was trying to learn what teacher taught them yesterday and he got a doubt)

Jungkok:-y..n can you explain me this?

      (Jungkook's face after saying it to her)

Yn:- (was looking at him but when he spoke she came out of her thoughts) ye..s jung..kok I mean jungkook. Shoo..w me

Jungkook:- (stood and went to her bench placing his book and pointing his finger on the topic he doubted) this.. explain it

Yn:- hmm... See it is our heart.....(when she was explaining him everything she could feel his glances at her and his breath on her neck he was placing one hand at her bench and one hand at her chair)

Jungkook:- yeah, I understood everything. Thanks.

Yn:- no problem(said in one breath in nervous tone)

Jungkook:- hmm( went back to his bench taking his book back)

Yn:- ( she was so nervous when she was explaining it to him when he went she sighed in shyness)

Teacher came into their class.....

Teacher:- hello my dear students, today I'm gonna ask you some questions abou heart which I taught you yesterday. Ok?

All students :- oook siiiir

Teacher:- so.. I will ask first question to jungkook.What is the main role of our heart?

One student shouted:- to love someone

Teacher:- shut up !! (Said angrily)

Jungkook:- yes sir.. hmm...The functions of the heart are to pump blood aaaa..nd oxygen around the booo..ody and deliver waste products (carbon dioxide) back to the lungs to be removed...

Teacher:- ok, you can sit down. Your answer is amazing. Well done. (Said smilingly).

Jungkook:- (sat back to his seat)

Teacher:- now...I will ask question tooo...ooo
Yn( pointing at her)

Yn:- ( was hella nervous) yes..sir

Teacher:- ok yn. Tell me.. how many chambers are there in heart? (Said arching his one eyebrow)

Yn:- hmm.. si..r there are four chambers in our heart. (Said confidently)

Teacher:- wow! Yn, you are studying now..hhh

Yn:- ye..s sir (fake smiled)

Ch:- 5 finished. 💜💜 Please vote. Guys please. I really really need your support. Please understand guys. Please 😖