𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

˚₊‧꒰აchapter four໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂"You gotta be kidding me" Y/N exclaimed rubbing the space in between her eyes as she continued talking on the phone with her lilac haired friend.

It had been...three weeks? Or more? Since they started to hang out, either the two alone or along with Hakkai or Yumi. One time or two even with Mitsuya's sisters.

"It's nothing serious though, Y/N don't worry. Hakkai is here with me and is helping me with Mana and Luna" the second division captain reassured her as he laid down on his bed trying to ignore the growing headache.

"I don't care, I'm still coming. Hakkai doesn't look after you, he's looking after your sisters so yeah I'm coming. And for the record... I'm the reason why you're sick, Mitsuya"

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

Three days before Mitsuya and Y/N were out for a night ride. Mitsuya's mother had returned from her work so he was able to go out a little late. It was about 10:45 when the two teenagers were each on their bikes riding towards the quiet part of Tokyo.

As they reached their destination, Y/N got off her bike, she looked around. There were abandoned buildings and a single convenience store which was the source of light. "I have been here plenty of times before with Hakkai. We usually go and chill up there. You in?"

Mitsuya pointed towards an abandoned building with 2 stories. The building didn't have windows nor a door. It only had stairs on the inside while its color was the same as the cement that was used to build it.

"Yeah sure" Y/N said liking the idea of chilling up there while everything was calm and quiet. As they climbed the stairs Y/N went ahead and sat down at the edge dangling her legs of the building, smiling at herself as she watched the view.

Mitsuya went ahead and sat beside her mimicking her previous actions. As they sat there, in comfortable silence. A sudden dust of wind blew through them and Y/N shivered slightly.

It was a November evening and she had gone out in a simple long sleeved crop top. Mitsuya noticing that took off his green hoodie and placed it on top of her shoulders. "Mit- Im fine you shouldn't." Y/N said attempting to take off the hoodie and give it back to its owner. Mitsuya placed his hands on hers preventing her from taking off his hoodie.

"You aren't, Y/N. You should keep it on. I'm fine." He reassured her, smiling. "Wha- No you'll catch a cold Mitsuya." Mitsuya didn't listen and instead got on his feet heading towards the stairs. "I'm heading to the store to get something to eat. You want something?" Y/N's eyes followed him "No thanks, I'm okay"