AT HOSPITAL 🏥

~ Time skips ~

Everyone went to hospital.

Abhishek:- Anushka came after home after 2 months dad couldn't identify her doctor.

Doctor:- Abhishek , I want to tell u now that is a sensetive matter . U dad have aljaimas . Stage 5 . Health is so bad , means the nerves of brain have became weak because of that they can't identify anyone.  So take care not to put pressure on brain . There ones tell them to with him . Tell them to take care.  Like a child.  In this situation if he not do job that's better .

Abhishek:- u told them to leave job but full family responsibility on him .

Doctor:- of course this disease not comes in this age . At this age disease came because of this job . Because of the job there is stress . So as a big son of home u should take responsibility of  family. U are mentally strong , so I told u both now I don't know u will tell ur family.  U may leave now.

At home

It was fully raining 🌧

There grandfather was sitting on chair 💺 seeing the rain .

Anushka comes there.

Anushka:- u not had anything.  Please have something.

Grandfather:- no beta I am not hungry. 

Anushka:- at this age u should not be hungry.  U should  eat .

Grandfather:- OK give me I will have it later . Come  beta sit near me .

Anushka sits down on the floor.

Grandfather:- when he was two years , his mother passed away .
From that time I didn't care about him . Niether understood his responsibility. At 5 clock he use to wake up , he use to do all home work and use to go to school and use to get ready by himself.  Afternoon,  when I used to come from hospital,  he used to serve me food. Beta , I not even worried about his studies. He studied by his own and now he is in that position  . Whom he worked for day and night , he is now forgetting them all . Anushka keep my one word in ur mind that there is no happnies that we have with our family . Will u remember it .

The end of the part