~ 。♡*✧Chapter 5✧*♡。 ~

Please ignore any grammatical mistakes!

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

Your head starts to spin
"This is bad... But I can't fall unconscious just yet. I have to help All might whatever it take!"

After healing aizawa and B/n as much as you could, you carefully put them a distance away and then go back to where all might and the nomu were.

"Love... Come here... Please..." Shigaraki spreads his arms.

"Stay away from my students!" All might shields and quickly dashes to stand in front of you protectively.

Which make the hand on shigaraki's face fall down.
"This is bad.... Im sorry father.... Im sorry..." He picks that hand up and puts it back on his face as if it was a mask.

"Your lips are so dry.... Want me to give you my chapstick?" You tilt your head.

Everyone there sweatdrops

All might runs towards shigaraki"Carolina smash!" He yells

"Nomu." Shigaraki orders

The nomu protects him from all might's attack.
The attack has literally no effect on it.

The nomu and All might engage in combat.

"It doesn't work because of shock absorption. In order to cause damage to a nomu, it would be most effective to gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue though." Shigaraki says with that excited voice of his.

"Thank you for the information!" All might gives him a thumbs up.

You in the mean time carefully hand B/n and Aizawa to Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta "Please take them to safety. Im going to stay here with Uncle tosh- All might!"

"But you've used too much of your quirk all ready and you may fall unconscious any moment! Im not going to leave you alone!" Midoriya exclaims in worry

You shake your head and get closer to him, whispering All might looks all used up, I can't let him be here alone, I have be there... All this is happening because of me... These villains are here to capture me.. Im sorry..."
You sigh and back off

Midoriya grits his teeth "Im going to come back for you!"
He says leaving with Tsuyu and Mineta

All might tries to throw the nomu over his shoulder on the ground when a portal opens up below them.

Leading to all might being held by the nomu who digs it's fingers coincidentally right in all might's injury.

You run over to help him "Obviously I'm not letting him ge hurt!"

Something suddenly takes over you making you speak "Dont move. Get away!" Your eyes start glowing as your hair levitate again.

The moon pendant decorating your neck glows.

The nomu obediently drops all might and walks away from him.

You get back to normal and process what just happened along with everyone else that just saw you.

"That was... So cool I'm not even kidding, it's like Inumaki from Jujutsu kaisen!" You say to yourself