Rose-Red Tyrant: Part seven

"Off with your head!" yelled Riddle as the two very familiar collars appeared on Ace and Deuce's neck.

  The two first-years didn't have time to blink. Ace and Deuce yelped as they realized they had just lost before they could even begin. Y/n gritted her teeth. She knew this was going to happen and she knew this will just cause matters to get worse. She glanced at Trey and Cater who looked disappointed but not surprised.

  "Not again," complained Ace as Deuce looked equally frustrated, "We didn't have time to prepare an attack."

  "New trainer challenging a champion," muttered Y/n as she looked at her friends, "The experience and skill gap was just too much. They didn't stand a chance."

  Y/n's Pokemon heard her and nodded their heads as they stay tense in case something went terribly wrong. Roserade looked at Riddle worriedly. She could sense something festering within him, just waiting to come out. Something evil. Charizard could sense it too and he remained alert.

  "They didn't stand a chance," cried Grim in surprise and dismay. Now he will never get the collar off.

  "You didn't last five seconds," said Riddle looking at the first-years in disappointment and smugly, "That was all you can do and you still challenged me? How humiliating. My mother was right. A man you can't follow rules cannot measure up to anything."

  "That is not always true," muttered Y/n with a dark look in her eyes again. Charizard snorted as he looked at his trainer in concern. He knew what she went through and she is speaking pure out of experience.

  "I agree that rules should be followed, but forcing people to follow ridiculous rules like this is pure tyranny," said Deuce with a determined look on his face.

  "So you agree that rules should be followed," said Riddle as he turned to his dormmates, "And here I am the rules. Those who do not follow my rules don't deserve heads to complain or magic."

  "That is not right, Riddle!" yelled Y/n finally snapping and startling everyone around her, "Do you really think that forcing people to do stuff, and going overboard on punishments is a good thing?! It isn't! You are just scaring people and hurting them emotionally. They are losing their confidence to do things that they want. They are losing their ability to choose!"

  "I am the one who decides what is right and wrong!" said Riddle glaring at the trainer angry that she isn't taking his side.

   "You are just someone who doesn't have the strength to choose. You are nothing but a puppet that your mother controls and you don't even realize. You are weak, Riddle Rosehearts," said Y/n as Charizard nodded in agreement as everyone else is shocked by what she is saying.

  "What sort of pitiful education have you received," challenged Riddle, "You can't even follow simple rules. You were clearly born with pathetic parents who didn't teach you how to follow rules. You lack the education to understand or come to this school. How sad."

  Y/n smirked, "Oh, Riddle. I had parents just like yours, but worse. They inflicted rules on me that would make you tremble. They would punish me in the cruelest way possible while my supposedly perfect sister would laugh. Riddle, I know what is like for you and these students. I know what you went through, but I had the strength to move past it, and make my own decisions. We are the same, but different. I wish that you can see what you are doing."

  Charizard roared at Riddle backing up his trainer as Riddle took a step back, not knowing that she was brought up in the same way he was, but worse. Riddle didn't know what to say, and neither could anyone else. Trey didn't couldn't believe she went through the same thing as Riddle and that is why she said all those things before. Ace and Deuce was stunned in silence until Ace grew very angry at Riddle for insulting his friend. Deuce felt the same way and he wanted to do something, but Ace beat him to it.