The Carnival

"Yay thank you big sis I see you after I take shower!" he said running up the stairs. She had to get some packets of paper done before leaving. "ugh, I need some more spare time... I need help too." Talia said walking over to make breakfast. "Damn it he made a bigger mess than I thought.I need a cook." Talia told herself out loud. She looked in the sink and found egg shells, cream cheese, and some unknown liquid.

"I'm seriously digusted!!!" Talia shouted out in alpha tone. Everyone came downstairs in a hurry thinking she was out of control again."Can someone clean this up. please I have sister brother bonding time today." right away everyone starts cleaning the kitchen.she walks outside and calms down then notices that her brother is waiting in the car.So she sighs and gets in the car and leaves.

When they get to the carnival she gets off makes sure she has her wallet and runs after her brother to the tilt-a-whirl.After 2 hours of rides and hot dogs and sweets.She was done but they had one more ride to go on the WOLF OF FIERY hers and his favorite ride but she didnt feel like going on it this time.While waiting in line she hears chaos behind them and she smells that its someone from a diffrent pack.She turns around and growls this was her territory not someone from somewhere elses. when she turns around and growls she faces a guy around her age who she knew quite well.Jordan...