TWO A.M.!

I have been banned from my tech for two weeks so sorry that this is late. However I've had two weeks to work on this so tell me if it is bad

Trigger warning: Blood, Fighting, Yelling, Cussing, Violence, Abuse

After we finish me, Emmy, and Aidan go over to his trailer to run through lines. 

Lilly: Hi I am Lilly How may I help you today?

Five: I want a coffee black.

Lilly: Alright and you?

Allison: A doughnut

Lilly: Coming right up

Five: Thank you

Allison: Oh does someone have a crush? Or maybe a soft spot

Five: Shut up!

Lilly: * walks back*

Lilly: "here you go" 

Lilly: * walks away*

//\\

I finally got to my apertment and just laid on the bed. I looked over in the corner there were some boxes. I opened them up to find some of my old blankets and stuffed animals including Professer Quacks. My old duck that I have had since I was born basically. It was the first thing our mom bought me. I picked up the boxes to unload them when a paper fell to the ground

I wanted you to have a little peice of home with as you create your new one.

I hate her. I really hate her. I don't know why I hate her I just hate  her.

//\\

When I get back to set the next day Emmy is waiting for me. "Today is your big day you get an entire episode." "Can't you see the joy on my face." I say sarcasticly 

I got to my trailer and read the script. Okay! A few triggers but nothing I can'd deal with. 

"Lights! Camera! ACTION!"

I have blood dripping down my hands. "Just say it." A horrible voice said to me. "SAY IT!" Before he kicks me again I move out of the way. This my cue for the fight scene. Now my stunt devil does it and I come back in. "Never talk to me again." I add.  

"CUT!" The director yells. "Take 5." They tell me I nod thanks and go off on my own. "Hey are you okay?" Robert (Klaus) asks me and I nod shaking. I'm not fine. I'm not okay. "No your not. Come here." He said and I walked over to him and let him hug me. "Thank you."

//\\

I am running one all of a sudden I knock someone over. "Sorry!" I yell but keep running.

"CUT!" They yell and we are head off for our breaks. "Alright everyone that's a wrap." They say. "Oh thank god I don't think I would be able to take any more!" I say walking with Emmy (Allison). "You were amazing!" Elliot (Viktor) said joining the conversation. 

We're all talking until we run into Aidan Gallagher. Oh god "Hey guys I just remembered I gotta go." I said and went to my trailer to get my stuff.

I was about to get into my car when I heard someone yell my name. I turn around to see Aidan walking to his car. Great just great! "Hey um- Why are you avoiding me?" He asks me looking confused. "If we are seen together the press will go insane about it and start making rumors about us that we are dating." I said and got in my car.

When I got home I just flopped on my bed "I love you. Aidan Gallagher!"   

//\\