Chapter:1

Third person pov

A party was being held  in full swing, with the pulsating beats of the music filling the room and bodies moving in rhythm on the dance floor.

Laughter and chatter filled the air, mingling with the clinking of glasses and the occasional whoop of excitement. The venue was a luxurious ballroom, adorned with sparkling chandeliers and elegant decor, creating an atmosphere of  grandeur.

Amidst the crowd, a young man stood at the edge of the room, a glass of red wine in his hand. His name was Jungkook and he was a prominent figure in high society, known for his wealth and influence.

Despite his privileged upbringing, Jungkook often felt like an outsider in social gatherings like these. He watched as people laughed and danced, their movements fluid and carefree, feeling a pang of envy deep within him.

His gaze lingered on a particular figure in the center of the room – a person who seemed to be the life of the party. He was surrounded by a group of his friends, their laughter infectious and their energy magnetic. Jungkook couldn't tear his eyes away from the dancing figure, captivated by his charisma and charm. He longed to be a part of his world, to experience the carefree joy he exuded.

As he watched from afar, a sense of longing and resentment began to build within jungkook. He felt a deep ache in his chest, a yearning for something more meaningful than the superficial interactions that defined his social circle. Despite his wealth and status, he felt isolated and disconnected from those around him.

Suddenly, the wine glass slipped from his fingers, shattering on the floor with a loud crash. His friends turned to him, concern etched on their faces as they rushed to his side. One of his guards stepped forward, reaching out to wipe away the blood from his hands and clean up the mess. But jungkook brushed him off, his eyes still fixed on the dancing figure across the room.

A storm brewed behind jungkook eyes as he watched the person of his fascination. He couldn't shake the feeling of longing towards the particular person. The music throbbed in his ears, each beat echoing the turmoil in his heart.

As the night wore on, jungkook found himself consumed by a mix of envy and longing. He yearned to break free from the constraints of his social status, to let go of the expectations that weighed him down. The dancing figure in the center of the room seemed to vanish as he couldn't see him any longer.

But as the party continued around him, Jungkook remained on the sidelines, a silent observer in a world that felt increasingly alien to him. The music faded into the background, drowned out by the cacophony of emotions that raged within him. And as the night drew to a close, Jungkook knew that he would never be able to escape the gilded cage that imprisoned him, no matter how much he longed for something or someone's presence more.

To be continued..........
___________________________________________

Hlo everyone🌼

Here I am with a new story do show your support by comment and vote.....

Bye bye✨