The end of the beginning (25)

It's backkk. Let's call this a start of season 2? or Book 2🤣

5 Months later

In a busy days of school Jennie and Lisa, along continued their secret relationship.Except for Jisoo and rose who had dated publicly since Roses job wasn't as strict against the rules.
Five months passed, marked by stolen glances and hidden moments.

Despite a few close calls Jennie, Lisa, avoided detection while keeping their relationships under control. Lisa continued teaching and excusing herself to doing her work after school as a cover for their secret hangouts and dates. Despite the jealousy from Chungha and Jimin, who tried to want their attention, they still managed to maintain the secrecy of their hidden relationship.

Growing stronger each day Jennie, Lisa, had an unbreakable bond, fueled by faith and trust. Despite busy schedules limiting their talks, nightly cuddles became their anchor.
In Lisa's classroom they avoided riskier moves. Their sneaky make out session in every school corner was unnoticed. Their relationship was known only to a handful of friends, including Jennie's friends, who were initially shocked but supportive.

Jennie, was now the council president 3 months ago. And was faced a heavier workload but still made time for Lisa. Chungha's persistent attempts to befriend her became annoying, leading to her to dislike Jennie. Chungha everything in her best abilities for lisa to ever take her out or notice her but Jennie manages way to part them apart using her power as president.

Which really made Chungha hate Jennie more, because she had a feeling that Jennie also liked Lisa but never knew that they were in a relationship. The same goes for Jimin, Lisa took advantage of her job as professor. It was easy to make jimin do things, and tell him to do that or this.

If you question how Jennie is not pregnant yet, she takes birth control pills. (wink)

(wink)

Jennie POV

"Mhm, well we can arrange that. Students will have to participate, in order to get that offer which i think it's very beneficial" Today, we had council meeting. I'd never thought that council would be so hard , but as days pass i get used to it. Everything is great, it's amazing..

Jisoo and Rose are dating, and they are happily dating.

Lisa is great.

Fuck

She's a great girlfriend, and in bed too. I couldn't ask for anymore.

Since we have a council meeting, she is also invloved. I'm up here showing a presentation that i just came with up for our students. While she's here listening intently, none of these teachers or students know we are dating
The only poeple who know in this room is Jisoo and Nayeon. I can really feel her staring at me, probably undressing me at this point i know her too well already.

I would do the same.

"Great job Jennie! Impressive work" Head of school clapped, i really had to be careful because these were powerful poeple. They rarely come often though, this was the third time. They're were nice even though they felt a little intimidating.

One of them was my aunt, but we aren't as close. I could tell by the look, she was still a little pissed off about my family. But it was the past. They all applauded, as i bowed down to take my seat right beside Jisoo who had clapped hands with them the most proudest smile you could ever see. She's been such a big sister to me, and i've never regretting sharing the same form as her. I managed to glance at Lisa who was sitting at the back. Who had been looking at me the entire time.