O N E

"Wake up, Miloooo!!!!" My eyes peel open as my roommate yells my name. 

 "What. The. Actual. Hell. Micheal." I stare at him, my eyes wide with anger and shock. "What do you want, you dirty little homo..." He stares at me while I continue to lay in bed, "Breakfast is ready, ugly." He gives me wide malicious grin. I quickly get up and walk to the kitchen, "I intend on lacing your food with a lethal amount of fentanyl when I make dinner tonight." Micheal starts laughing, "Sound great, I've always wanted to be lethally drugged." He laughed. 

"Hey, are you gonna end up throwing another party tomorrow night?" I question with food in my mouth. "Hell yeah, you comin?" Micheal says loudly, I nod my head.

I check the time on my phone before standing up abruptly. "Fuck I gotta go. Bye, my pookie wookie bear!" I say as I walk out the dorm. As I walk toward my first class I see that stupid bitch, Raina. I walk as fast as I can, BUT, that fugly bitch just had to look at me.

"Well look who it is, Redeson High's very own fag and home wrecker!" She says loudly as her two other friends laugh. "Listen, Raina. You are just another cliché slut. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class." I say in a serious voice.

"Slut? You're one to talk. Let's not forget who dated Sabrina, Justin, Ally, Milah, Chase, Erick, Anastasia, Ryder, and Aaron! Who's really a slut here, you or me? She questions in a rude manner.

"Ugh, you are? You slept with the entirety of the Lakewood hall, ma'am." She stares at me in shock. "So what? Do you thi-" before she can finish my phone starts to ring.

I glance down at my phone, perfect timing. I look up at Raina and smirk. "Well would you look at that, your boyfriend is calling me. Do you want to answer it?" Raina stares at me with rage in her eyes. "Let's go girls." She says as her friends turn around and walk away try to catch up with her.

I walk into the class and sit in my seat that's in the back of the class. "Why are you late, Milo Arenata?" Did she have to call me by my full name? I hate Ms. Jackson, her cooch is probably saggy and dry. "Uhm, there was a little incident outside." I say quietly. "Well alright, sit down and go to page 570 in your textbook."