🦇5🦇

~~~irl

~~~
irl

vanity park had never felt as nervous before as she had during that 3 hour car ride. today was the day she would be visiting the set of percy jackson and the olympian's with her band member lillian. vanity had expected to be excited for said visit, being a large fan of the book series as well as loving the first season, but as the weeks she had been talking to aryan pasted, the thought of meeting him became more and more nerve racking.

"stop imagining your in a music video van, you look like a weirdo" lillian had said, giving vanity a odd look as she stared out the window of the van the resided in listening to music. "everyone does it lils, don't act like your above us".

lillian had noticed that her dear drummer friend had been acting odd today, or odder than vanity had normally acted. not only lillian had seen it, but the rest of the members of vampire-bat had as well. when vanity had found out that lillian was to play silena beauregard vanity had been ecstatic to visit the set, but this morning when lillian reminded her of the events of the day, the blond girl had been uncertain.

"what if he's disappointed by me", vanity had asked her friend. lillian looked at the girl with a questioning look. "what? you mean aryan?" vanity nodded. "please vanity trust me he won't be, you guys will get along just fine, you have been fine when you're calling each other why would you think he wouldn't like you?" vanity looked away, letting the nerves take over as she heard lillian repeat her thoughts outload.

before vanity could respond the van had come to a stop. they had arrived at the set. vanity looked at lillian in a panic, with her emotions no longer being hidden. lillian jumped out of the van and held onto vanity's hand. "don't worry, I'll be with you when ever we are around the others, ill make sure nothing goes wrong" lillian smiled at vanity, causing her to smile back.

"VANITY" vanity turned to her right to see dior running towards her with an excited look on her face, this face washing the nerves off of vanity's. other than aryan and lillian, dior had been vanity's closest friend from the percy jackson cast, them clicking as soon as they first messaged. dior took vanity in a hug, extremely happy to meet her good friend for the first time, the blond immediately returning the kind favour. "dior oh my god it is so good to see you" vanity had said as she was let out of the hug jumping up and down.

one by one each of the young cast members came to see vanity after hearing dior's commotion. vanity happily greeted them all, delighted to see her friends for the first time. finally her eyes had landed on the person she had been most nervous, but also excited to see on that day, aryan. before aryan could let any words out vanity went up and wrapped her arms around the boy in a tight hug.

aryan was shocked by the sudden affection but didn't hesitate to return it. he had been looking forward to this day for months, being able to finally meet the girl he's been head over heals with from the moment her band came out with their debut album.

today had been the day that aryan would tell vanity how he felt. tomorrow would be one month since his cast members had told him to ask her out, meaning if he didn't tell her today, than she would find out the truth from their sharded friends, but to him today was the perfect day. aryan knew he hadn't wanted to tell her over text so he had been constantly begging vanity to come to set so he would be able to see her before the deadline. and she finally did.

~~~

a.n SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUYS I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND I BEEN BUSY BUT DONT WORRY I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT U ALL
ALSO THANK YIU SO MUCH FOR 1K I KNOW ITS A BIT LATE BUT THANK YOU!!!!