three - convincing

"Let me go you, freak!" Jake screamed, struggling on the bed. He was tied up to the headboard and heeseung only could laugh to see how Jake was struggling.

"Your hand might fall off if you keep doing that" Heeseung snort, heeseung walked toward Jake and gripped his hair again (Jake's hair) "you look pretty cute after all, don't mind if I rip that mouth of yours if keep whining and yelling" said heeseung releasing Jake hair and rumbled it. Jake just gave a intimidating stare towards heeseung who  walks out from the room.

"I swear to God, I'll kill you when I'm free... Lee heeseung.." Jake smirks and Take out the small knife in the ring of his left hand. He cut the rope that was use to tied both of his hand. Slowly, the rope Separated from his hand and cut the rope that tied on his leg.

He went out from the room after freed himself and look for heeseung. He tip toe to the stairs and found a Office down the hall.

He smirks and quietly went towards the room.

(Heeseungs office)

Heeseung was typing on his phone when suddenly a hand covers his mouth and the other hand was wraps around his neck with a small ring knife on his finger. Heeseung chuckle, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he mumbled between jake's hand. "Well, I wouldn't think twice to kill yo-" Jake got cut off by a click sound and his body was electrocuted by the thing that was attached to his neck.

Heeseung let go of the button and Jake falls to the ground, unconscious.

"Sorry, sweetheart... You have nowhere to go.." Heeseung picks him up and bring him to the bedroom where Jake was tied to the bed.

He lay Jake down in the bed and he admires Jake pretty feature, his apple cheeks, his eyes, his nose and lastly the one that heeseung has been tempting to kiss is jake's lips.

Heeseung leaned forward and smelled jake's sweet scent and pulls away after he heard the door been opened.

"What is it?" He ask coldly without stealing a glance at the person who leaned on the door frame.

"Is that how you talked to your best friend?" Jay said walking towards heeseung who looked happy. "Bro, you didn't told me you were coming back from paris," heeseung said dabbing Jay's hand and shoulder bumped him.

"C'mon man, I'm just trying to surprise you.." Jay replied with a smirk. "Who's that- wait... That is sim jaeyun, right? How the fu-" heeseung gutted jay off by putting his index finger on top of jays lips. "Shh... He's sleeping.. Don't wake him" said heeseung who apparently drag jay out from the room.

"Yea but how the fuck?" Jay raised an eyebrow at heeseung. "Well, at first I was decide to kill him because he attack one of my clan, and then... My brain told me that I could use him.... To look for the person who killed my parents.." Shrugged heeseung, jay sigh and facepalm himself. "You kinda stupid sometimes, you know Sim jaeyun... Aka Jake, would never agreed to that dumb stupid idea of yours, HE'S THE BIGGEST ASSASSIN ON SOUTH KOREA" jay said and widen his eyes, heeseung shrugged thinking that he could make Jake helped him.

"I could make him do it, or else I'll kill his aunt" heeseung let out his thought. The reason he knows jake's aunt because of jake's profile that one of his hacker, jungwon found.

"Ohh well your idea probably going to work out.. But I don't recommend it..." Jay blurted out, heeseung rolled his eyes and kick jay out from his mansion.

Heeseung went inside jake's room to see Jake already sitting on the bed.

"I heard your plan, it seems like it would work.. And  Threaten me by killing my aunt? Wow.." Jake clapped his hand and shook his head. "I'm not interested on you sarcasm, I'm gonna do it for real, so.. Help me find that guy or seeing your aunty dead body in front of you?" Heeseung threaten again.

Jake thought for a second and agreed.

"Only if you let me go... I'll helped you.." Jake said and smirk, only to find heeseung leaning towards him. "Well, it's a deal, but the electric chip that attached to you stays on your body, just in case you wanna ran from me.." Heeseung replied as he untied jake. Jake stroke his swollen wrist as he sigh, "okay, can you give me something comfortable to wear? Or a proper room? This room is a bit kind of a mess... Since I'm now part of your clan?" Jake said as he look at heeseung, heeseung nodded and bring Jake to a room that is twice bigger than the other room was.

"Whoa.. Is this your room or my room?" Jake awed and plops on the bed. "Yours, mine is at upstairs, the end of the hall-" heeseung got cut off by Jake soft snores and smiles. He fixes jake's position on the bed and left his room.

Heeseung went to his room and cleaned up. He switch the lights off and went to bed.

Hmm... Byee♡