00.2

"Stop," sabi ko sa kanya. Tumayo siya at nagtungo sa pintuan nang walang pasabi. She act like she's disappointed, yet she still has that goofy smirk. I watched her as she walks, my eyes fixed on her ass.

I closed my eyes and calmed myself down, hoping that my boner will tone down sooner.

To my luck, I heard something ringing. It's coming from inside the drawer of this table beside the bed. It's my ringtone. I excitedly reached for the drawer and opened it. I heaved a sigh out of relief dahil hawak ko ang telepono ko ngayon. With just this thing alone, I feel like I have everything. The comfort.

I answered the call immediately after seeing that it's Marcus calling. "Marcus," I said.

"Dude, I'm sorry. I wasn't there when something bad happened to you," he said. "Nag-file na ako ng blotter sa police after knowing what happened. How are feeling now?"

"Don't worry, dude. I'm okay, I'm fine," I told him. Pag nahuli lang  yung gumawa sa'kin nito, malalagutan ko talaga siya.

I slowly fixed my body on the bed for comfort, but the pain on my side wound badly sting again. Napangiwi ako sa sakit.

"That doesn't sound like fine to me," wika ni Marcus sa kabilang linya. "Puntahan na kita diyan. Jaira went to her OB, I'm free."

"Sure. I'll wait for you here," I said then he hung up.

I looked at the ceiling, then started to close my eyes, but just a moment later the door swung open and Yanna entered. Kanina scrubs ang suot niya pero ngayon nakaputing lab coat siya ngayon. The stethoscope dangled in the side pocket of her coat, and the other thing that dangled are the ample boobies in front of her. I could see her nipples bulging through her coat, and that alone made me horny. Sinubukan kong wag tigasan amd alaga ko pero hindi ito umubra. Again, my shaft arose lifting the hospital gown. I'm feeling embarrassed at the moment.

"Your little thing's alive again," pagsisimula ni Yanna. Is she calling my thing a little thing because she's the one who brought me in here? And she saw my thing down there flaccid?
Dude, I tell you, I'm a grower. The term little is not fit for it.

"Anong ginagawa mo rito, Yanna?"

"Di mo ba nakikita?" she asked, widening her arms as if to tell me to see clearly what she's wearing. That was more of a rhetoric than a question.

"Of course I can see that you're a nurse, pero bakit ka ngayon nandito?"

Hindi siya sumagot bagkus ay dahan dahan niyang inisa-isa ang botones ng lab coat niya. I'm starting to feel hot. Nang matapos niyang i-unbutton ang coat niya'y dahan dahan niya naman itong binuksan. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. She's not wearing anything under that coat, no wonder I could see her nipples bulging through. Why is that coat seems like paper-thin?

She walked near me and slowly bent down. Right before me are those large breast of her that I badly want to squeeze. And down there is her sweet cherry, clean and shaven.

Suot and nakabukas na coat ay yumuko siya sabay bulong sa tenga ko, "Are you ready"?

Ang init ng kanyang hininga ay talaga namang nagpasiklab ng aking damdamin. My rock hard cock throbbed by what she just did, and the hospital gown is now lifted higher by it. We were both naked under these pieces of fabrics, for fuck's sake.

Starting from my chest, her fingers trailed down to my stomach, and down to my hard shaft. Kahit may suot akong hospital gown ay ramdam na ramdam ng alaga ko ang lambot ng kamay niya. She rubbed it back and forth while looking at me, straight to my eyes. And then there was her playful wink and her sly smile, again.

"We shouldn't be doing this," a weak protest from me. Hindi ko alam kung may kasintahan ba itong si Yanna o wala kaya sa tingin ko ay parang mali 'tong ginagawa namin. "Please, you have to stop," I once again protested, but it did nothing to stop her. Part of me wanted this, and I love how she didn't bother to heed my plea.

Her head dived down beside my head on the pillow while still rubbing my manhood and bit my earlobe. "You like that?" she asked. I was catching my breaths with all her seductions. I feel like I could cum any moment.

"Yanna."

"Just relax, Andre," she said. Her calling my name puts my libido in overdrive. I want all this to be done before Marcus comes, and I'm hoping the door's locked while we're doing this.

She slowly pulled the hospital gown up revealing my rock hard and throbbing manhood. Ang kaninang labi niyang nakakagat sa tenga ko ay dahan dahang napunta sa aking mga labi. Nagsimula kaming maglaplap habang taas-baba pa rin ang kamay niya sa alaga ko. I gave in. Siya may gusto nito at masasabi kong ako'y napilitan lang. I'm a man after all. I can't resist things like this.

Hindi ko ramdam ang sakit sa tagiliran ko kahit anong galaw ko. All the pain I feel turned to pleasure.

Kinagat niya ang mga labi ko bago kumalas sa halikan. Tinigil niya na rin ang paghimas at saka siya pumaimbabaw sa'kin. Her boobs shake as she sort out how to get on top of me without inflicting pain on my stab wound.

Nasa pagitan ako ng pagluhod niya, gayunpama'y kahit hindi pa bumaon ang alaga ko sa butas niya ay dama ko ang hugis nito.

She held my member in her hand and aimed it right through her sweet cherry. She rubbed the head of my meat on the slit of her thing down there before she let it slide in. Kinagat ko ang labi ko kasabay ng init na dama ng alaga ko dahilan ng pagpasok nito sa butas.

Nagsimula nang gumiling si Yanna sa ibabaw ko kaya't napapikit ako ng mga mata sa sarap. She's squeezing her breasts as her body dances on top of me.

"If you want it, reach for it," she told me. Dahil sa sinabi niyang yan ay hindi na ako nagsayang pa ng segundo at mabilis na inabot ng kamay ko ang boobs para pisilim. The softness, the smoothness, and the feeling of her nipples on my palm send electricity to my nerves down to my steely rod.

We moaned in unison, and we were doing this for minutes now. "I like the way you moan and whimper," she told me. "Say my name when you feel like cumming."

Just seconds had passed and I'm starting to feel it. I was about to say her name when someone knocked on the door. Probably Marcus.

Instead of calling her name, I shouted, "I'm cumming." That will also tell Marcus that I'm coming to open the door, but that's just a lie since I'm still not capable to do that in my current situation.

Yanna immediately pulled her self from and started stroking my rod. Threads of white liquid then started to shoot out of the tip of my penis. I grunted each time I shoot it out.

"Good boy," Yanna said quietly. She wiped my cum with the hospital gown I'm wearing. Kadiri pero sa tingin ko'y alam na alam niya ang ginagawa niya. Tumayo siya at sa isa pang pagkakataon ay kinindatan niya ako. Fuck.

She fastened back all the buttons on her lab coat, so I also pulled the hospital gown to cover my body as well. Ayokong madatnan ni Marcus sa ganung sitwasyon.

Tumalikod siya at tumungo sa pinto para buksan ito. Gayon ay tumambad ang mukha ni Marcus, gulat nang makita si Yanna.

"He's waiting for you," dinig kong sambit ni Yanna kaya tinanguan siya ni Marcus. She then walked past through him as though everything's fine; as though nothing happened between us.

Marcus walked in and he told me, "I know what you did there."

Medyo nagulat ako kasi baka alam niyang may nangyari sa'min ni Yanna.

"Did she tell you she works here?"

"No, she didn't. Nagulat din ako na dito pala siya nagtatrabaho," sagot ko naman.

"So you didn't request the ambulance to bring you here?" Tanong pa nitong habang nakangisi.

"Of course, not. Dude, I passed out. The last person I saw before everything's black was her face. So I think she's the one who brought me here."

Maya maya pa ay may pumasok sa silid. Ito na siguro ang doktor ko.

"Doc," tawag ni Marcus nang makita niya ito. "So how's my best friend? Is he gonna be okay?"

"He'll be discharge a day from now, but he will still be needing a rest in order for the operation to fully heal."

Well, that's still good news to me. I don't have any complains. Everything that happened today was perfect and fine for me.