☁️ Interviews ☁️

~ ARIANA'S POV ~

"In the building we have Ariana Grande!" The interview introduced as his associates all cheered and clapped.

"Thank you so much for having me!" I smiled, adjusting the mic.

"So let's talk about your new song with Big Sean titled 'Right There.' How fid that start?"

"Well, we had talked about doing a collaboration together, but I could never find the right sound. So when we heard 'Right There' we were like 'oh, that's it.'"

"Are you and Big Sean dating?" The interview asked quietly.

"Oh, no! No, no, no. I just met him a few months ago. He's amazing though. I'm actually a big fan of his."

"Oh really?" His eyes widened. "You know you don't have to know the person very long in order to date them, right?"

"We're not dating! He has a fiancé. Next question, please!"

"Well how do you feel about the song's success so far? I mean you just released it and it's already doing numbers."

"Uhm, It's unbelievable. Right There is kind of about to be the next single. I think we're going to do a video for it soon."

"Why is this happening? Why choose it as a single?"

"It's just because of what's naturally happened with Right There. Radios sort of started picking it up and fans seem to really be responding to that one."

"Okay, that's fantastic!"

"Could you rap a Big Sean song here for us?" A female interviewer asked me.

"Which one?"

"Do you know 'Guap?'"

"Oh yes, I love that song!"

"Okay, run the instrumental!"

The beat started playing.

"Oh wait, we're doing this now?" I asked, looking around as I panicked.

"Yes girl, you got this!"

"Okay."

"Alright, here we go." The interviewer said.

My brother, Frankie, appeared and sat next to me.

This is her rapping the song, I won't include the full thing here.

The beat stopped and I was relieved. I was so nervous, I was laughing and everything!

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered while the interviewer laughed.

"Oh god..." I said in relief.

"Good job. And I don't mean it in a bad way, but you sounded so cute!" The interviewer told me.

"No, I sound stupid." I said.

"No, that was so cute."

"I messed up so much!"

"No, that's okay!"

I laughed.

"This was Ariana Grande, and now here's her new song with Big Sean called 'Right There' right here on Power 106 Los Angeles."

The interview was now over and I could finally go back to the hotel.

"Thank you guys for having." I smiled, standing up to leave.

"We loved to have ya here."

Back At The Hotel...

This is my last day in LA before I have to get back on the plane to fly to Toronto for my next show.

I've been so busy lately, especially with this album coming out in a few days.

Sean 🙈

When will you be in LA? I think we should film a music video.

Sean 🙈: I'll be in LA for the first 3 weeks of September.

I'll be in LA from the 2nd of that month till the 21st. Could September 7th work?

Sean 🙈: Yes, that will work.

Yay :)

Things have been really overwhelming. Besides the album release, I've got this tour and rehearsal, it's been a lot.

Thankfully I have a little bit of time to rest before our flight.

We leave here at 7 in the morning.

Sheesh.