Description

Why does the bad guy still manage to coax the boss, even though he has become the boss?!

[You are Chi Nian.]
[Your task is to be the only king in this prison.]
[Remember: Don't let the players discover your true identity, and don't let anyone dethrone you from the throne. Once you lose the position of king, you will...]
[Be doomed forever.]

Chi Nian has a small face but a big temper. After dying and being thrown into the infinite world to become a boss, while other NPCs slice and dice the players, the fearful and cowardly Chi Nian, with tears in his eyes, says to the system, "Wuwuwu, do I really have to kill the players? I... I'm afraid of blood."
The system looks helplessly at the silly and beautiful person it has brought in and says, "There's no other way. How about you try being cute and let the other NPCs help you?"

Chi Nian: Okay. He turns his head and opens his mouth, "Brother!"
System: ...Don't call him like that, you idiot! It's dangerous!

The first world:

In the gloomy prison, strict hierarchy is followed. Players need to work hard to remember all the rules to avoid being wiped out by NPCs of higher levels. However, one day, when they accidentally enter a forbidden area, they see the man who is usually regarded as the boss holding a pitiful and beautiful person with watery eyes in his arms, whispering softly, "Nian Nian, let me give you another kiss. Which newcomer do you like? I'll bring them to you."

The unlucky players, who are considered rewards: ...

Of course, there is not just one "subordinate," a great king should have four "subordinates"!
Chi Nian: That's awesome!

The second world:

The Duke, who has a husband-killing constitution, hosts a grand husband selection ball, open to both men and women. Any eligible citizen with exceptional looks can participate, even though the Duke has killed several previous fiancés. However, suitors keep coming.

During the peak of the ball, one of the deceased former fiancés floats in the air, watching the delighted and beautiful men and women. He lightly bites the delicate and moist ear tip of the masked Duke and asks, "Bad kid, have you found a new target this time?"

Of course, there is more than one former fiancé, and they all make an appearance!

The third world:

The theater, which has had several murder cases in the past, is finally reopening. But why did the chandelier fall on the first day? And why did the theater owner, who was clearly sitting in the box on the second floor, wake up to find himself on the stage, acting in a love drama with mysteriously appearing actors? Wait a minute, these actors look so familiar!

The fourth world:

A scientist with evil dreams has finally developed cloning technology. The clones are 90% identical to the original, and as long as the original is willing, they can be cloned indefinitely. It only takes a few days for the clones to grow from infancy to adulthood. However, when this technology is put into use, all the volunteers fall in love with the scientist. Not only that, the clones also refer to him as "mommy" and constantly plot to harm the original. Even the clones that he created using his own data want to keep him locked up. The poor scientist lies flat on the bed, trying hard to distinguish between the men in front of him—is this a volunteer or a clone?

【Reading Guide】:
1. Nian Nian is a somewhat pretty but silly little kid, sometimes a bit maliciously innocent and sometimes a bit cowardly.
2. Slice gong, some players may also be gong.
3. The sequence of the copywriting world does not represent the sequence of the main text, and not every attempt is successful.
4. The gong learns to respect and love from nothing, but definitely adheres to male virtues.

T/N:
Copyright By 晋江文学城 www.jjwxc.net All rights reserved