1

mintjwvsoo

Yohoo hello?

I did disappear for sometime and I think I will continue to. 

N E GAYS

let me start with a disclaimer,
I ABSOLUTELY MEAN WHATEVER IS IN THIS WITH MY WHOLE HEART.

(Also my English is very bad so be considerate asjmksvey)

Yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY✨

I am not sure how to start this? Okay I'll just go with the flow.

To be honest, Just before a month we met, I wasn't doing great. I seriously wanted to quit being online and not make any kind of contact with anyone online. I was anxious to make new friends. It was so bad that I wanted to push away even the ones close to me. I just felt bad to leave my friends here so I stayed and was so strong that I don't want to make any friends.

I used to be all depressed and ranting too much to diya and I felt bad about it. I felt like I was making her listen to everything just by saying "I don't have anyone but you."

That's when you came. After a long time, I pushed myself to talk to someone new aka you. And it went from being awkward to texting you every day just like that. You were the reason for it. You brought me out of my confusion, made me laugh without worries and be myself again.

you came to me one day when I wasn't expecting it and now you are a big part of it. You were the person who gave me the answer to stay here.You are the major reason I'm still here and will be in future.

Thank you for talking to me first.

Thank you for filling up my empty, soulless mb with your spams.

Thank you for sharing your stories.

_______________

I think Ukiyo was the reason we got closer lol.

Hard to believe I am the extrovert between us😭

YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS ❗❗ DON'T THINK OTHER WAY

you got more famous than me I'm so proud !???

Let's ditch diya and syn and run away together!!

AND YOU ARE STAR! YOU SHINE ALL THE WAY THROUGH! DON'T EVER FORGET THAT !

you are so pretty <33 and cute asf 😭😭

Oh and I chose seokgyu as the theme coz it's suits us the most 😭😭

I love you❤

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
˚∧_∧   +        —̳͟͞͞💗
(  •‿• )つ  —̳͟͞͞ 💗         —̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  <                —̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ      +  —̳͟͞͞💗         —̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
'し´

(\_/)
( •-•)<(gimme yo cash)
/>🔪