-7-

"What's wrong love, your face looks a little weird. Are you sick?"

Lucy asked again, because Ryujin hadn't been able to say a single word, as she stared into her eyes.

Completely confused, not knowing what to say or what to do, with her heart beating so fast and a lump in her throat, Ryujin was there, in front of her girlfriend, which it meant that the ginger-haired woman she had fucked before, it wasn't her girlfriend.

"I-..."

"What's wrong? Do you want me to take you to the doctor? Ryujin, you're worrying me, baby." 

Lucy said, as she put the chocolate box on the couch and she held Ryujin's cheeks with both of her hands.

At that moment the black-haired gulped and faked a smile, because she didn't want her girlfriend thought much into it.

"I-I'm sorry, Lu. I was just- I don't know, I think I just had dejavu about this moment." She said the first thing that came to mind and placed her hands on Lucy's hips.

The fox-eyed woman smiled and pressed her lips to hers. A small, soft, calm kiss.

Not like the ones she had shared with Lucy's sister a while ago.

"So... Yeji left?" Lucy asked and Ryujin nodded without saying anything, moving away from her a little. "Ohh, great, then I'm going to order something to eat, so today you won't cook and then we'll watch a movie, while we eat the chocolates, what do you think?"

"Cool." 

Ryujin said with a smile and Lucy was prepared to say something else, but her phone rang and she took it out of her bag immediately.

Seeing on the screen, a text message from Yeji.

"Oh, it's her. She sent me her address and it's not like we care, do we?" Lucy said with a smile on her face, rolling her eyes after she put her phone away.

Ryujin gulped again, while her mind was in chaos.

"So you're in your new apartment now?" Yeji heard her mother's voice, while they were facetiming.

The apartment was fully furnished and the only thing she had to do was unpack her suitcases, which she was doing in the moment.

"Yeah, I'm here now. It's a little close to Lucy's, but it's not like she's coming to visit me anyway." Yeji tried to say the last thing quietly, but her mother could hear.

"Why not? Don't you both get along? Tell me the truth, Ji."

Yeji took a deep breath, after arranging the last drawer with her clothes in the closet and turned around to look at her laptop, where it was the open call with Seulgi.

"Mom, Lucy and I are practically strangers. Yes, she's my twin sister and yes, we grew up together for seven years, but that doesn't mean our relationship got better or worse. Just give us time."

Yeji told her mother to keep her calm and seeing a smile on Seulgi's face, she felt bad for what she had done with her sister's girlfriend.

In some ways, Lucy deserved it, but Yeji didn't know it yet.

After talking a little more about Yeji's work and the delay with her papers for the transfer. She said goodbye to her mother and decided to rest a little, since even the pain in her body from that little revenge had not gone away.

And even though she tried not to, Yeji smiled as she remembered what she had done.

Ryujin's dirty words, her moans and grunts, her hot body, her heavy breathing. She couldn't get it out of her head, no matter how hard she tried, until at some point, she fell asleep.