1

Sunoo's pov:

I was in dreamland when I heard my alarm clock ringing louder than the hoes in our school moaning in the janitors room.

Damn how much I hated Mondays. I was lucky that I actually woke up like I never have before. Most of the time I'm late for school but the teachers just don't care anymore.

After I took a 15 minutes shower, also washing my hair then drying it, I put on my clothes and makeup. In my school, me and my friends were classified as the "loved whores" because we were men with makeup but we were so beautiful everyone loved it.

I was so relieved that I actually got to school early and it even felt quiet good. "Wow Mr Kim you're at school a bit too early!" I looked back to see my friend. "Oh wow, my morning was awesome too thanks for asking, Mr Sim."

He chuckled at my sarcasm but that smile got wiped off his face when the bell went. "Ugh I have English and I sit next to stupid Mr bad boy Lee."

"You love him, don't lie." I loved to tease Jake about him loving Heeseung because he was so obviously in love and but no one could see it.

"Oh okay. I see now this is how we talk to our elders." I lightly hit his head "Don't be dramatic." We finally split ways as Jake went to English and I went to maths.

_______

I was peacefully putting things in and out of my locker when I felt a hand pulling my hair and pinning me against the locker. "Kim. How many times do I have to tell you to do my homework?!"

Here we go again.

"I'm not your servant Sunghoon." I replied and he poked his tongue at his cheek. He was obviously pissed off and it was kinda scary but I wouldn't keep my guard down.

"Okay number one, do not talk to me like that, Second, This is your final warning and third. Its not Sunghoon, its Sunghoon hyung? How many times do I have to tell you that?!" He sounded really mad but I didn't care.

"You're not my hyung. And you never will be, alright?"

"Do you want me to get you expelled. You know damn well my father is the principal." Ugh. I hated how he always threatened me with his father, power, money and literally everything he owned.

"Okay I'm sorry. Now, can you let me go? I need to go eat my lunch?" And he did that. He let me go and I ran to my friends.