𝟏 : 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞

Being the only girl in a giant maze is scary for some girls , but for Scout she actually preferred it

Scout was violently awoken by a tired Newt. "Go away" She said barely above a whisper. "No get up" Newts tired voice said yawning in the process rubbing his eye.

Scout grumbled and chose to not argue on the already hot morning. Scout slowly pulled on her boots and got up from her cot slightly stretching and cracking her knuckles.

Making her way into the only bathroom in the glade. Brushing her hair with a comb that came up in the box 3 years ago.

Along with her.

You would think she would be used to getting up at the same time every single day the past 3 years. Apparently not.

Scout made her way to the Maze entrance as to say goodbye to Minho.

"Hey" she spoke softly as she came up to Minho. "Oh hey" He said smiling at her. "Don't get stung" she stated.

Minho could only think of the way she has said that to him everyday ever since they started dating. It never got old.

Newt then came up to them making his presence known when he said "Morning"
In a low tired moody voice. The boy was always tired in the morning but then his energy would be revealed to the glade and he'd make everyone smile.

"Alright got your lunch?" Scout asked Minho. Referring to the time he forgot his lunch and came back early cause he was hungry.

"Yes" Minho said rolling his eyes slightly.

"Alright bye." Newt said , just wanting to do his job and get the day over with.

"Bye Ben." Scout said smiling softly at the young boy. "Bye Scout" He said returning the smile.

As the two young boys disappeared into the maze the other 2 blondes turned around. The gladers didn't wake up for another hour.

But since they had to make sure the 2 best runners actually woke up and did there job they had to wake up early.

Today a new greenie came up. It was always fun to see them so confused , but at the same time Scout felt sad for the boy. She assumed it was a boy , mostly because there hasn't been a girl ever in the glade. It was all boys.

Scout had lost hope for a girl to come up 2 years ago. She got lonely at time yes. But she felt good. Knowing there was no drama.

She really just wanted a girl friend.

Scout and Newt made there way to where the track-hoes usually work. They started doing there job slowly as the other gladers awoke from there sleep.

                                ✍︎︎

The blare.

Scout knew that the greenie was coming up. She got up and went over to the box where Gally was already standing.

He glared at her for no absolute reason and Scout flipped him off. "Fuck you." She stated. He rolled his eyes and bent down.

He opened the doors that led into the box. He freely jumped in scaring the poor greenie. She snickered at the greenies frightened face.

"Day one greenie Rise and shine." Gally said. As all the other gladers surrounded the box. Gally grabbed the greenie by his clean blue shirt and yanked him onto the ground.

He hit the ground hard. She was lucky Gally hadn't been sent up before she had arrived to the glade.

The boys Light blue shirt and now a stain on his back due to the dirt when he was thrown. The poor boy was then surrounded but Scout couldn't say much as she had also surrounded him with the gladers just staring at him and some boys mumbling things about him.

As it all happend in a second he ran very fast as Scout would say to the entrance of the maze. "WE GOT A RUNNER" Zart yelled. Scout was about to run after the boy before he face planted.

Everyone let out a giggle or a laugh. Scout only snickered and made her way over to him. She only made it halfway though when he got up and looked around very frightened.

Some would say Scout could easily read people. She knew this greenie would be curious. They didn't get many of those types of boys.

Kinda like they didn't get many girls in the Glade.

➜ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 !! 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤!! @𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞