Lunch talk

>>>Pinkie's pov<<<

I really like this girl twilight! Okay...she might be a little rude but nothing a little bit of friends can't change that! Right?

-"where are we going exactly?" Twilight said impatiently.
-"just stop asking so many questions, twi!" I say
-"did you just call me twi..?" Twilight said
-"yeah! It's a nickname! Do you like it?"
-"uhm I guess so? I've never had any nicknames like that."
-"you need to be more fun, twi!"
-"you think...?"
-"heck yeah!!"

I push her down to the small grass hill making her roll down

-"AAAAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" twilight screamed as she rolled down the hill.
-"you're getting to the end, twi!! You're doing great!" I shouted.

I fall rolling down in the grass hill while shouting

-"woohoo!!" I shouted excitedly while rolling down the hill.
-"PINKIE PIE!!!* twilight screamed down the hill.
-"I'm getting there twi!!"

As I reached the end of the hill twilight was just laying there staring at the sky.

-"that was so fun!!! Are you alright?" I say chuckling.
-"this was...fun and at the same time scary.." twi said while still staring at the sky.
-"that's what makes it exciting! You never know if you're going to leave without a scratch." I said.
-"Pinkie, our clothes are all muddy now. What about my lunch? Where's my sandwich?"
-"are you talking about that sandwich?" I say pointing to a sandwich that was on the floor.
-"Dude..come on! My lunch!"
-"sooorry"
-"that's..fine."
-"poor twi!" I say while putting my hand on top of hers.
-"thanks. Pinkie. We should start getting up and get to class."
-"Already? Fine."

Me and twi got up and eventually started walking to class. I couldn't help but feel her warm hands. I was starting to blush a little, I hope she didn't notice that..I know we just met but she's just very pretty and...the opposite of me. That's what makes her important to me already. This might be ..love? I don't know. But anyway, I'm not that worried.