Chapter 2 ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

After sleeping for about an hour I get woken up by a loud nock on the door. I quickly run over and open it.

Abby: "hey princess"

Y/n: "why is everyone calling me that?"

Abby: "It doesn't matter. Manny said you wanted this back." she dangles my brothers necklace in her hand.

Y/n: "thanks. Would you be able to put it back on for me?"

Abby: "oh erm yeah" she scratches the back of her head nervously. I turn round and move my hair out of the way.

I can feel her breathe and her hand grazing the back of my neck whilst she puts it on. Her touch, sending goose bumps up and down my arms. I don't want the moment to end, but Abby couldn't have ended it faster.

Abby: "lets go, we have a few stops to make" I follow her.

We walk into the canteen.

Abby: "come on lets get you something to eat" we walk over to the cue.

All of a sudden a group of men started whistling and cat calling me.

"nobody told me the princess was that sexy" a man says and then whistles.

Abby: "That's enough boys" for some reason Abby looks really pissed off.

She grabs us some food and a drink and then walks over to a table. I sit down and she places the food in front of me.

Y/n: "thankyou" I pretty much down the entire bottle of water having not drank the past few days.

Abby: "here" she slides her bottle of water across the table.

Y/n: "oh no I'm fine thankyou" I slide it back and again she pushes it to me.

Abby: "please drink it. you're dehydrated"

Y/n: "I can't, it's yours"

Abby: "I'm okay I can get some more later"

Y/n: "thanks" I smile at her

Abby: "are you going to eat?"

Y/n: "oh... yeah sorry" I take a bite of the food. I don't even know what it is, some type of meat.

Abby: "don't apologise it's fine" she smiles. I like this side of Abby.

After about 10 minutes Abby has finished her food.

Abby: "do you not like the food princess?"

Y/n: "stop calling me that and the food is fine thankyou."

Abby: "you have only ate one bite of it"

Y/n: "I'm just not hungry"

Abby: "Mel said you needed food"

Y/n: "I'm just not hungry"

Abby: "come on then" I get up and follow her. "This is the laundry room. Hi Sam, Sam is in charge and will show you how everything works."

Sam: "Hi, nice to meet you"

Y/n: "Hi, I'm y/n nice to meet you"

Abby: "okay whilst Sam shows you around I'm going to sort out a few things. I'll meet you back at your room in an hour?"

Y/n: "okay" I smile at her and she leaves.

Sam: "so y/n when did you get here?"

Y/n: "just a few hours ago"

Sam: "not long then. Don't worry you'll get used to things around here shortly. We're one big family"

Y/n: "yeah"