chapter 1

january 12, 2024.
onika tanya

lolo💕: hey bestie. let's go to brunch my treat. you can't continue to drown yourself in guilt onika.

                                                                                                   : lo, i don't think that's a good idea. you know i'm in no mood to go out.

lolo💕: nika you can't let that bitch make you feel bad for standing up for yourself because you caught her ass cheating. lets go! i'm on my way.

i've been in bed for a week not showering, eating, and half ass sleeping. i can't believe my girlfriend of 3 years would cheat on me and with a dude might i add. the feeling of catching them out boo'd up made my heart shatter into pieces. like how dare she treat me like that?? i'm not perfect but i'm damn sure a good woman and girlfriend.

lauren has been texting and calling me trying to get me out of the house ever since i've been in here. i much rather sulk in my sadness and deal with my heartbreak on my own but i am hungry and why not get food for free.

i get up and make my way to my bathroom to brush my teeth and hop in the shower scrubbing a weeks worth of grime off followed by my skin care routine. i went to my closet that had clothes spread all throughout to see what caught my eye. after looking for 10 minutes i settled on this blue dress and black heels. after getting dressed i walked over to my vanity to start on my makeup which would be a soft natural beat because i really wasn't in the mood for a full face. i then took my hair down and styled it in a quick style. i gave myself a once over and i must say damn i look good. has me questioning... why did i get cheated on??

the sound of a horn and loud music brought me out of my thoughts. i rolled my eyes while spraying on my valentino born in roma and gathering my purse and quickly making my way out the door.

"hey bitch, what took you so long i've been out here blowing this loud ass horn for forever. you look and smell good though about time you washed your ass." lauren said while eyeing my outfit.

"girl fuck you respectfully. i've been washing my ass. worry about yourself."

"anywayyy, i thought we'd go out to this new spot 'Cé Cafe' that just opened and see what it's about. it's been all over tiktok and i've been dying to try it."

"isn't that beyoncé's new restaurant?" I asked with a smile.

"yes it is I heard she comes in there pretty often to see what everyone thinks about it. this might be the chance you have to finally have the girl that you've always been fangirling over for the longest." she said with a smirk while looking over at me.

"whatever Lauren, I have no chance with Beyoncé she would probably never even look my way. she's a fucking mega star and besides I'm not looking for any relationship I'm barely out of one now." I said while applying more lipgloss.

"nika be for real if she saw you should would drop everything and come speak to you. I mean who wouldnt. don't let tyla's hoe ass make you feel like you aren't that bitch. fuck her you deserve better anyway she was just a goldigging, clout chasing whore I don't even know how you made it to three years with her ass anyway." Lauren said as her eye twitched.

she absolutely hated tyla they never clicked from the time I introduced them to now... especially now that she did what she did Lauren was out for her guns smoking. Lauren would always tell me that Kyla was no good and she only liked me for my money and looks but I genuinely thought she loved me for me. now that I think about it I did always shower her with the fanciest things and always tell her how much I loved her but she never expressed her love for me. I figured she was just not good with expressing herself.