✩Chapter 10✩

TW: blood

"I go to the door and knock on it"

Third person POV:

The door opens by the one and only Randy Marsh. "well hello there sunny boy, are you the boy who is a little funny with my son?" He asked letting him in. Kyle smiles awkwardly but also really nervously.

"uh.. I wouldn't say 'funny' with him but-" Kyle said playing with his fingers. Randy notices this and chucked "oh so you're a shy one huh?"

"u-uh" the ginger boy stuttered. "dad leave him alone" Stan came into the conversation as he walks down the stairs.

Kyle's eyes light up and a smile creeps his face. "Hey Stan" Kyle said. "Hey Kyle" Stan said back, smiling. "so Kyle is your name?" Randy asked.

"yes, yes it is. Sorry I didn't introduce myself." Kyle apologized feeling ashamed.

"yeah that's rude of you not to. I'm Randy, but please call me dad"

"Ew, really?" Stan said already annoyed with his father.

Kyle chuckles softly "I think Randy is good.."

"Stanley, come here." Randy said. "Stanley?" Kyle asked confused. "he didn't tell you?" Randy asked with a smirk.

"dad.dont." Stan said. "Stanley Marsh, his full name. He just hates it so he goes by Stan. I'm so shocked he didn't tell you" Randy gave Stan a evil glare.

Stan facepalms himself and groans. Kyle giggled and goes to Stan and hugs him "don't be embarrassed, Stanley"

Stan's face turns red in embarrassment. Kyle chuckles and smiles before patting his back "I'm joking around, but I will keep calling you that."

"really?" Stan asked and sighs. "yup"

"okay lovebirds, you guys do whatever, I'll get breakfast ready." Randy said. The term "lovebirds" made both boys flustered and embarrassed.

"we aren't- sighs never mind, come on let's go" Stan said and takes Kyle's hand before walking to his room.

"fags..." Randy mumbled.

Kyle POV:

We walk into Stanley's room. His face was still red in embarrassment. "sorry about my dad.." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"it's fine, I thought it was kinda funny!" I chuckled. "funny my ass, it was embarrassing." Stanley said as he flops on his bed. I smile and walk to him and sit down on the edge.

"It's not embarrassing, I think your full name is cute, Stanley" I smile sweetly at him. He looks up at me before looking away, covering his mouth. Blushing like crazy.

I lay down next to him and wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle up to him. His breathing gets calm but his heartbeat was racing.

With my head on his chest and my arms around him was so comfortable, I could fall asleep like this. But no matter how deep I sleep, it wouldn't compare to how deep I fell for him.

He turns to face me and pulls me close. I felt my eyes started to get heavy. I close them and slowly drift off to sleep.

Stan's POV:

Kyle fell asleep in my arms. I smile at the sight and hold him close, I play with his hair underneath his hat, liking how perfectly my fingers run through his hair.

I move my hand down to his back and rub it up and down. I really was fighting the urge to put my hand underneath his shirt, not in a perverted way though..