Meeting

Purple colors could be seen rushing in the woods looking for something... for something to eat. It stopped in its tracks when it had spotted a small light in the dead dark night. It conjured up a malicious smile and slithered closer to its next victim. It was a human, wearing a small pack with a few pieces of papers sticking out and holding a lantern that was swaying with every step he took. The human had heard a faint sound of slithering, but to no avail he had shrugged it off and thought of it as 'just the wind'. Of course he had known there were nagas here ready to feast on almost anything alive to fill their hungry stomachs but he had thought that wasn't the case because there had been a few, like very few sightings and people getting eaten by these creatures, probably because of what the previous town mayor did. He saw his wife get eaten by a naga then he got psychotic and got everyone who had the same hatred towards them as him and planned to wipe their existence from the forest. There were a lot that joined. A lot. And some died, yes. But almost all the nagas in the forest died because of what the mayor thought was a 'revolution'. Well he's in an asylum right now for total maniacs so there's nothing to worry about. Except for every other hungry predator out there in the dark and dense forest of horrors.

The man just sighed and pulled the lantern closer to himself. Now, you might ask on why the fuck was he out here in the middle of the fucking night in this cursed forest? Well, it's because of his boss, he had told him that he would fire him if he didn't deliver these letters by tomorrow afternoon and he really needed his job, even though it had a really shitty pay. He again heard a slither but once again, totally ignored it. The purple naga frowned a bit, the man kept ignoring him and his slithers. The naga kept getting closer until he was a meter behind the man. The human then abruptly stopped. A frown was on his face. The naga smirked. "Hello, dinner~." The man flinched but didn't turn back to see the one who said those words. The naga went closer until he was of arms reach. "Do you want to," it put its scaly purple hands on his shoulders, "be eaten alive or," it licked his face, "be eaten dead?" The man shivered at its deep voice. "I-I choose c-choice c."

The naga raised its brows and asked in a mockingly tone, "Choice c? Oh, really? What's choice c?" The man shrugged off its hands and faced the monster. He clearly didn't think that it was a naga. There was a fearful look on his face. "Y-You let me go a-and we can b-be... buddies..?" The smirk on the naga's face disappeared. "Is that a question?" The man vigorously shook his head. "N-No! O-Once you let m-me go, w-we can be b-buddies...!" The naga furrowed its brows actually contemplating the choice that was created by the man. It licked the cheek of the human and grinned. "Ok then~." The man's eyes widened and he furrowed his brows in confusion. "W-What do you m-mean?" "Ok then." It repeated its earlier statement and moved away from the confused human. "O-Ok then?" "Do you want me to change my mind and just eat you?" "N-No!" The man moved to his supposed direction earlier on. His lantern swayed and the fire grew a bit smaller. "Ok. Goodbye then!" The man said rather quickly and he ran off to the other side of the forest. The naga stood there until the light from the man's lantern couldn't be seen. One question was only one his mind. 'Why did I let him go?'

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello Hoi Poloi!

Please tell me if this is good or if you want me to continue this story, I really don't want to just continue on doing this and realize this might be just a piece of shit in Wattpad. No need to vote people! Vote only if you want to. Just comment on this and tell me if you want me to continue this.

Sincerely, The Writer