Lets Get To Work!

Scott was feeling lazy, hell, he has been feeling lazy for the last 2 days. He knows this can't do, because he's almost out of money to spend on food. He's lounging on the couch doing nothing. After a bit of thinking, he finally got up from the worn couch and changed into acceptable clothes. He snatched his messenger bag and set out to get another set of letters to deliver from his shitty boss. When he got to the post office it was filled with unopened letters. His boss was scribling something on a piece of paper and Scott cleared his throat, to make the man look up. "Ah, Scott, here for another job?" Scott only nodded and grimaced as the man patted a box. "You have to deliver this," he pointed to a pile of letters that obviously didn't fit into his small bag, "and those to the other village." "You mean the other village through the spooky and dangerous forest?" His boss sighed, "Scott I understand if you don't want to go there again i-" Scott shook his head, "No! I was just asking." He turned away from his boss and looked at the pile of papers. "Sooo..." Before Scott could continue, his boss threw a much bigger and acceptable messenger bag at him. He snatched it before it could hit his face and whispered a small thank you to his boss.

The new messenger bag was inevitably filled with letters, his old one was filled too, unfortunately the box didn't have a space to fit anywhere in his bags and it was quite heavy. By the time he reached the forest entrance his arms and legs were tired. He sat on top of the box, letting himself rest for a bit before going into the killer forest of doom. Fritz saw him and then stuck to him like a mother hen. It would take half a day to cross the killer forest of doom and Scott was relieved that his fairy friend kinda? glowed and that he brought his oil filled lantern and some matches. It made his trip a lot harder because it actually added more weight and the box was already quite heavy. About 1/3 into the killer forest of doom, he gave up trying to walk and laid on the dirt path as if it was a bed. Fritz landed on the box and looked at him worryingly. "Are you ok?" Scott shook his head and let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" "The box is quite heavy." "Oh." They sat there for a few minutes until they heard a familiar hiss and saw a familiar shade of purple. "Vincent." The said naga smirked. "What are you doing here, Scotty?" The tone of his voice was so seductive, Scott almost let himself blush. "I'm delivering these." He gestured to the bags and the box. "If you are delivering these, why aren't you up and running?" "He said that it was quite heavy." Fritz answered for him.

Vincent just scoffed and attempted to lift the box, he did so effortlessly. "It seems you're as weak as a human girl, Scotty." Scott glared at him and sat up. "How would you know?" Vincent chuckled. "I have eaten a human girl before Scott." He said before licking his face. Scott could feel a sense of dread and also feel his cheeks heat up. Scott pushed him away. "Well if you want to be a helpful buddy, might as well lift that box for me till the end of the trip." Scott stood up and walked pat him. "Sure~." And there was a lot of flirting, resting, and licking till the end of the trip.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello Hoi Poloi!

I'm really sorry that this update was very late! It seems that none of you are willing to suggest anything and I guess I'll try to at least make an update to the story. I'm sorry for such a small update and Goodbye.

@SentencedToDeath