Chapter : 1

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛                                    ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Y/N)!!!"

yell your mother from the kitchen. You were chopping the tree just as the command by your father, but now that your mother have called you out. Another task was assigned for you. You rush to the kitchen where your mother is.

"What is it mother?" You ask in an irritated tone, but try to hide it.

"Go pick up the clothes. It was about to rain. Hurry up! Or I will call-"

"Okay! Don't say that again! You have repeated that more than twice!"

You run outside and quickly pick up the clothes. Putting it in a basket and walk inside the house.

"Man, I have to get the wood before father scolded me!"

You run outside again and began to chopped the tree with an axe. For about thirty minutes later, you brought the woods to the shed before get inside your house.

"Mother! Father! I have done my task! Just like you ask."

"Alright. Now have a seat, dinner is ready."

Your mother said while she put the food on the dining table. In a moment, your brother walk inside the kitchen and sit on his chair while you sit on yours.

All of you eat the food with a silence, but your father decided to break the silence.

"We will start our training sessions." Said your father.

"Okay father."

"No!" You yell at your father.

"(Y/N), we have talk about this. Don't scream at your own parents." Said your mother in an anger tone.

"Well you're the one that make me scream! I refuse to do the training! I don't want it! Can we just live a normal life other than this?!" you slam your hands to the table. Your mother stand up and slap your cheeks really hard.

"Stop screaming you ungreatful child! You'll be punished really hard tomorrow!" Your mother exclaimed as she continue to slap your cheeks.

"I don't care! Leave me alone!" You run to your room. Locking the door and curling in the bed then cry.

You wake up in the middle of the night with a puffy eyes. You walk out of your room to get some water, you see your family still on the kitchen while they having a conversations. You avoid making contacts with them, quickly get the water and run to your room.

Suddenly you hear a loud scream from the kitchen. You run out from your room founding the lifeless body of your family. A demon stand beside their body and stepping on their body as it makes their way toward you.

You feel your hot boiling seeing the demon stepping on your family body just like that, you picked up the knife and charged toward the demon.

------------------------------------------------------