chp.20

*two year later

                                   Alexa

I grab my car keys from the top of my office table rushing to the parking lot, I absentmindedly bumped into a few employees on my way out.
'fucking bitches' i sneered kicking my front tire before unlocking the damn door.

Sarah is being an absolute bitch again and I can't stand her. We got married last year August, it has barely been seven months and she has made my life a fucking living hell. I don't regret marrying her we both deserve eachother, we are both fucked up crackheads who need to argue and fuck ourselves up to feel better or rather we are both using ourselves to try get over someone.

Well someone.

I shake my head speeding my way through the busy roads only to meet traffic. I press hard on my steering wheel causing a long honking sound, a man beside me wind down his glass shooting a fucking nasty glare at me.

"Keep it down you peasant, you're not the only one stuck in traffic" I considered coming down but held myself back. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" I shot back. He just shook his head and turned away.

An officer come to stand beside my window at the time when the traffic light hit green, fucking idiots.

"Is there a problem Sir?" He asks bending to my window level. I gave him a serious look that came with a death stare. This misgendering thing gets worse overtime nobody fucking told me.

"What the fuck now?" I exclaimed. The officer gave me a questioning look.

"Why? are you an ex convict?" He asks Turing on a walky talky that was fixed on his uniform collar.
I clench my jaw thinking about how many times people have asked if I'm a ex convict since I got my last tattoo.

"My suicidal wife is about to fuck herself up" I said before zooming off with my car not even turning back ones to see what might be going on because I don't fucking care.

I pull up in my driveway turning off my car engine. As I shut the driver's side door I saw my reflection through the tinted glass. The tiny cross tattoo under my eyes on my left chin, the one visible under my jawline from the sleeve I got three months ago, theres an angle one behind my ear and let's not talk about the tattoos on my fucking back. I had cut my hair and dyed it blonde as I was tired of carrying a thick afro that reminds me of where I'm from.

I look at my hands still holding unto the door handle, 05❛⁠ 09❛⁠ 02 on my middle finger.The day I made a dumb decision of setting my fucking foot into a place calling it home and ruining someone's life.

Well someone,.

I don't deserve to live, I don't know what I'm doing here. I sigh, dragging myself towards the front door, i swing it open only to meet with a slap on my face. I boiled grabbing her neck to press the motherfucker against the wall, she struggles to break free. As she slaps me repeatedly blood from her cut wrist stain my face and white getting me more angry. I pull out my phone from my back pocket with one hand shoving it into her face.

"What the fuck is this?" I said showing her the photo's and screenshots she sent me. Well screenshots of me fucking cheating on her ass over text.

I let her go making her fall to the ground. I look at the photos one last time, two of her cutting herself with a knife and the others are screenshots probably sent from my phone this morning. It wasn't anything long or romantic, just me booking appointment with some lesbian sex workers.