Chapter 1

Creakk.

'Shit' pitter patter pitter patter

Creakk.

"lets gooo" I pull open the fridge ready to chow down on some delicious meat when THUMP THUMP "MONKEY D LUFFY IF I FIND YOU IN THE KITCHEN PIGGING OUT ONE MORE TIME I WILL COOK AND EAT YOU!"

I freeze like a deer in headlights then i dive into a cupbord just before Sanji slams the door open... nothing I try being as quiet as possible waiting I hear footsteps thinking im safe.

I take a sigh of relief then he whips open the door looking me dead in the eye and says "I knew it"

He then drags me out while i try to reason with him "Sanji please it was nothing, I was just making sure we had enough meat, Sanji? Please"  he then picks me up and proceeds to dunk me into the aquarium and I screamed loud like really loud which woke everyone up.

I felt really bad for Nami though because me and Usopp had started pranking her and the last thing she needed was this stuff. A crowd starts to form around the dunking tank Nami arriving last tired and angry. In a fit of panic I call out "Nami please save me!". She looks at me shivering and soaking wet and says "Sanji pit him down he learned his lesson".

There was some minor red tint that I knew and was happy about. For some stupid reason I decided to screw with her by running up and hugging her nuzzling my head into her shoulder and her face went up like a wildfire. "Nami thanks so much I could kiss you" her face got even more red everybody was kinda standing there awkwardly then Nami of course punched me.