✿༺⭑⭒༻6༺⭑⭒༻✿

He was almost finished eating. Not surprising because he was a big guy. "I never regretted doing it though."

"Oh." Keri was hoping he regretted it. She was going to tell him something, she had to get use to it, but changed her mind because, they were not going to be an item or a thing, anytime in the future. In spite of what he said. "What are you majoring in?" She decided to change the topic.

"Biomedical engineering."

"What does the job entail?"

"Designing, devices, equipment and machines to diagnose medical problems."

Her mouth fell open.

"You didn't think I was that smart, did you?"

"I don't think you're stupid Wave. I know you're smart. I just..... didn't think you'd be interested in that kind of thing."

"Biomedical engineering is like a marriage of technology with biology and medicine. I always liked it because my family is into it. You never heard about my dad?"

"No, I haven't."

"He owns a Bioengineering company."

"Really!"

"Yup. One of the top ones."

She tried to think of companies like that, but couldn't.

"Lidore Laboratories."

"Oh yes I've heard of it. Your dad owns it?"

Wave nods.

"They are in the lead scientifically and have some well known brands." She exclaimed, impressed.

"Hence why it's my major."

"Is that why the staff didn't make a fuss when you came in the resturant like that?"

"Like what?" He arched a dark brow, running a hand down his shirt and chest.

"With your shirt open down like that." She motions with her hand at his outfit. "It's formal wear here."

"My dad frequents here, everyone knows me."

"Oh." This was a surprising revelation. Who would have thought he came from a family like this.

"And your major?" He asked.

"Accounting." Keri forked some food into her mouth. Imagine he was done eating a while now and she was still. Now he was sitting watching her in a hungry way and it wasn't for food.

"You like that?"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't do something I don't like. I want to open my own accounting firm, later on."

"Your parents into accounts?"

"No. Why does it have to be like that, if your parents are in a particular field, you have to too? Is that why you chose Biomedical Engineering?"

"It was the foundation for me developing an interest in it. My parents were all for me choosing what I wanted to do, even if it was outside of their business, but I liked it. My dad would often take me to work with him and it fascinated me. They were thrilled that my career path aligned with the family business."

"Well it was the same for me. There is no family business but my parents wanted me to be happy and choose what I wanted."