AU2 - 3

[Thursday - 5:34am]

Staff
We are to land in 6 minutes, please pack up all your belongings. 

April
YESSSSSS!!! FINALLY WE'RE HERE! 

Kiba
I'm literally so sick from flying

Yixuan
That is very fair. 

April
Hestia you can finally visit your boyfriend! 

Hestia
Shushh you left your boyfriend

April
HEY!

Alex
April! I can hear you!

April
SORRY!

Senna
Guys we've landed! 

Kiba
Yaaaay!

Kayla
Hey guys, Sparrow is calling us!

Senna
Sparrow!!!

Sparrow
Hey guys, I heard you have landed, so I will talk to you guys once you have arrived.

Alex
Okay!

Mark
Sparrow?

Senna
Hah, you were late by like a second

Mark
Dammit.

Alex
Where is Luri? She's normally in the moment of the chaos.

Mark
I think she's talking with her YC Junior friends

Alex
Oh I see

Senna
Her other friends don't seem be to well... they seem to be a little bit toxic. 

Kayla
I think it's too early to judge. 

Sophia
Hey guyss, I'm so excited

Kiran
I'm not.

Staff
Please take all your belongings with you as we have landed. 

All of the students on board quickly took all their belongings with them as they departed the aircraft. 

Once in the building, they saw a massive production crew waiting for them as well as body guards and police everywhere.

Sophia
This is probably normal, we're kinda celebs now soooo

Col
Soap! 

Sophia
COL! YOU CAME! I'M SO GLAD!

Col
I did! Have you seen Lu around here?

Sophia
I have not seen her anywhere.

Senna
If your looking for Lu, she's over there next to some of the guys that came from YC Junior

Col
Thank you so so so much! 

Sophia
Damn, those are spectacular eyes

Senna
Thank you

Soon the group arrived at more massive busses waiting for them. There were also several fans waiting around the busses, one even tried to pull Senna's hair. However, Luri was quick to act pulling one of the guards between Senna and the fan. 
Once inside the bus, the camera crew was asking if everyone was okay, since it was the first time for most to experience such. 
It was a double decker bus. Luri, Sophia and Hayden, the most experienced members of the group walked to the top, where fans began throwing gifts onto the roof of the bus. Luri caught sight of Luna in the corner with a pair of glasses than a fan had thrown at her. There was a very small camera on it, so during a very chaotic moment, Luri "accidentally" bumped into Luna, making the glasses fall onto the pavement below. 

Luri
{whisper} It had a small camera on it.

Luna
{whisper} Oh okay

One of the crew members walked aboard the double decker and motioned for them to come down as they were about to leave. 
Once they were below, Luri chose to sit next to Amelia, while Sophia sat next to Kai. Hayden and Luna being the late ones, sat together at the back of the bus.