🔞 Proposal (edited)

Arias POV

(I need Jesus and holy water after this, buckle up! Don't like it don't read. KINKY SMUT 18+)

Paul leads me to the beach, looking back at me every few seconds. Once we get to the beach he pulls out a blanket, setting it down he gestures for me to sit.

I chuckle and sit, "Are you alright big guy? You seem nervous" I say and rub his arm in soothing circles. He sighs and relaxed under my palm.

"Yeah I just have something very important to ask you my princess" he says and smiles at me his eyes shining with love. I blush and smile back, "then ask me my prince" I whisper and kiss his cheek gently.

"Aria, these past few months have been the best of my life. I know I hurt you and God help I won't ever do that again, you are the only thing that keep my heart beating. I've been in love with you since we were kids, you're my life Aria Uley. You looked my demons in the face and smiled at them, taking them by the face and loving all the broken pieces of me. I know I'm a hothead but you love me anyways and I will always be thankful for you, so Aria Uley will you do the greatest honor of my life and become my wife? Will you take this next step and be Mrs. Aria Lahote?" He asks me.

My hand flys to my mouth as he pulls out the most beautiful ring, it's a gold band with a rose shaped ruby in the middle, the band looking like flower petals.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I shout and tackle him into a hug, kissing him roughly. "I love you Paul Lahote, I'll be honored to be your wife" I whisper and hug him tightly.

He sighs in relief, "thank God" he says and sits up. Me in lap, straddling him, I pull my head back and stare into eyes. "Will you put the ring on?" I ask and hold my left hand out.

He nods and slides the ring on my ring finger, I smile and admire it. "It's gorgeous Paul, thank you" I say and kiss him again.

We kiss for awhile, he grips my hips and moves me against him making me gasp out a moan.

"Let's go home" I say into the kiss, snapping my fingers and we magically appear in our living the blanket under us on the floor of our living room.

He laughs, "God I love your magic" he says and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist kissing him again.

"Bed, now" I gasp out and kiss his neck gently, leaving hickeys and marks on his neck as he walks to the bedroom.

I nip at his pulse point making him gasp and growl lowly, "you're playing a dangerous game princess" he whispers and smacks my ass.

I moan and grin, "work hard play hard" I quip and kiss the bite mark gently.

He lowers me to the floor, "Strip baby" he orders his voice husky and deep.

I take off the white dress, showing my lack of bra.

He growls "goddamn princess you look so good in that" he groans and pulls me in by wait and kisses me again, roughly nipping my lip asking for entrance. I moan and melt against him, his tongue sliding into my mouth and explores me to his desires.

By the time he pulls back, I'm out of breath and panting. I step out of the dress showing the light purple panties with flowers on the hips.

"Fuck princess, how am I supposed to hold back from absolutely ravaging you?" He groans out and looks me up down.

"If what happens get to much say Red and everything will stop I promise" he says and cups my cheek gently.

"I will Paul, I love you" I say and kiss his cheek.