Deception Unveiled

Characters:

Simran: The trusting girl caught between two conflicting narratives.

Siddharth: The smooth-talking charmer with a hidden agenda.

Dr. Mehta: The doctor who becomes involved in the unfolding drama.

Riya: Simran's supportive friend who provides a listening ear.

---

Scene:
Hospital room. Simran sits by Siddharth's bedside, still grieving Sudhir's loss.

Siddharth: Simran, I need to talk to you about something important.

Simran: (curious) What is it, Siddharth?

Siddharth: I've been thinking a lot about what happened with Sudhir. I believe there's more to the story than we know.

Simran: (puzzled) What do you mean?

Siddharth: (seriously) Simran, Sudhir had feelings for you. It wasn't just friendship; it was obsession. He couldn't stand the thought of you being with anyone else, especially me.

Simran: (shocked) No, that can't be true. Sudhir was always there for me, he wouldn't lie about something like that.

Siddharth: Simran, think about it. Sudhir was the one who warned you about me, who planted seeds of doubt in your mind. He couldn't handle seeing you happy with someone else.

Simran: (conflicted) But why would he go to such lengths? And why would he donate his heart to you if he hated you so much?

Siddharth: (smoothly) Because he knew it would keep us connected, Simran. He wanted a piece of you to live on through me, even in death.

Simran: (emotionally overwhelmed) I don't know what to believe anymore.

Dr. Mehta: (entering the room) Simran, Siddharth, there's something you both need to see.

Scene Change:
Dr. Mehta's office. He shows Simran and Siddharth security footage from the hospital on the day of the accident.

Dr. Mehta: Look closely at this, Simran. It might shed some light on Sudhir's true intentions.

SFX: The footage shows Sudhir and Siddharth arguing on the bridge. Sudhir's expression is intense, while Siddharth appears defensive.

Simran: (shaken) I... I don't understand.

Siddharth: (pointing to the screen) See, Simran? Sudhir was the aggressor here. He was the one who initiated the fight.

Simran: (tearfully) But that doesn't prove anything. It just shows they were arguing.

Siddharth: Simran, I know this is hard to accept, but Sudhir wasn't who you thought he was. He manipulated you into believing lies about me because he couldn't handle his feelings for you.

Simran: (sobbing) I don't know what to believe anymore.

Riya: (entering the room) Simran, are you okay? What's going on?

Simran: (broken) Riya, I don't know what to do. Siddharth says Sudhir was lying to me all along, but I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right.

Riya: (comforting) Simran, listen to your heart. You know Sudhir better than anyone. Trust your instincts.

Simran: (determined) You're right, Riya. I need to find the truth, no matter what.

Scene Ends