Part 14- The Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 2

A slash permeated through the battlefield of the Destroyed Shinjuku, an attack that could dissect the world itself. The wrath of Ryōmen Sukuna cut down all the remaining buildings in Shinjuku. At the epicenter of the destruction was Mahito Kryzen Gojo, with the Yamato protruding from his bracelet surrounded with multicolored curved energy. He stared at Sukuna and slammed the weapon into the bracelet, sheathing it.

"Are you a dumbass?" Mahito said, annoyed.

"How?" Sukuna asked angrily, "How did you survive that? I cut through space to split you vertically! How are you alive?"

"The Yamato's Cursed Technique, in essence, allows it to cut anything.  Space, time, and all forms of matter are nothing when matched against the Yamato," Mahito explained, "When Mahoraga violated my inviolability, I noticed that his Dismantle was identical to the Yamato's Void Slash technique, and when you copied it, I pulled out the Yamato and activated its Cursed Technique to hit your slash with one of equal magnitude. I avoided using the blade against Mahoraga because I didn't want it to find a way to break it before I could separate you and Megumi. Every attack I've hit you with has been infused with Idle Transfiguration to slowly wear away the margins between your soul and Megumi's to weaken your hold on his body. This entire fight has been me setting up a safe separation between you and my little brother, and it's almost ready."

Sukuna fell to his knees; the desperate last-ditch Dismantle had wiped away the last of his Cursed Energy reserves, and now he was defenseless against Mahito. His failing body burned and ached, and the King of Curses, unwilling to admit any inferiority, blamed it on Megumi. He slammed his fist into the ground, angrily cursing Megumi.

"You worthless brat!" He shouted.

"Don't blame my brother," Mahito said sternly, "You were weak enough to need to rely on a fifteen-year-old with a better Cursed Technique than yours, and you're crying about paying the price. I was right when we met last year: you're a fraud."

"I won't stand for it!" Sukuna shouted, "I won't stand to be humiliated by a bastard like you! I'm The Strongest, not you!"

"What's wrong, Babykuna?" Mahito mocked, "Mad that I killed your parents? Mad that Paparaga and Mamagito are gone?"

Mahito charged forward, palming Sukuna's face. He slammed the King of Curse's head into the ground, causing a minor earthquake. He continued pushing, sending Sukuna deeper into the dirt. He pulled Sukuna up by the hair and spun him into the air. Mahito extended his arm with Idle Transfiguration and slammed Sukuna into the ground, weakening the margins between his and Megumi's soul. He retracted his arm, pulling the King of Curses back, cocking his other arm back for a punch. He let go and punched with his full strength, unleashing a Black Flash for the fifth time in their battle and punching through Sukuna's gut. Mahito pulled his arm out, and Sukuna placed his hands over the wound, trying to keep his organs within his body. A shadow was cast over the battlefield, and Mahito looked up. Several hundred meters above the fighters, a massive glacier floated with the Frozen Star, Uraume, standing at its peak. Above them, Yuji Itadori appeared.

"I won't let you interfere!" Yuji shouted.

"I don't have the slightest interest in you," Uraume said.

"Can't blame you," Yuji said, hitting the ancient Curse User with a flying punch.

The Sorcerer and Curse User flew into the deeper reaches of Shinjuku and began brawling. When the glacier's creator left the structure, it collapsed onto the ground, delivering a Cursed Tool to Sukuna in a hail rain. Mahito jumped away from the falling ice, leaving Sukuna in the middle. Sukuna grabbed the Cursed Tool, a single-bladed Vajra named Kamutoke, which he recovered from his original corpse's resting place and swung. A blast of electricity emanated from the tool, obliterating the ice and freeing his vision to see Mahito standing opposite him.