North London is red

It's been a few weeks now and I've really grown to love this team. I've gotten really close with quite a few of the girls. I feel like I spent all my time with the girls. We've got a match today against Tottenham. All the girls have agreed to go out tonight whether we win or lose. So basically we'll either be celebrating or drowning our sorrows.

Kim- right girls let's get out there and show them what we arsenal girls are made of!

Katie- North London is red!!

Lia- let's go Katie

As we walk out the tunnel the stadium erupts. I love our fans, they always make a point to be the loudest and fill the stadium with noise.

Within the first 5 minutes, Blackstenius hit the back of the net with an assist from Williamson.

I run straight over to Leah to celebrate with her, she gives me a massive hug and goes to celebrate with the fans and she runs up the stands.

At half time it was 2-1 to us with a goal from Foord and one from England for Tottenham. We go and have our half time talk with Jonas and Kim. We're already 2-1 up but that doesn't mean we can slack and not have as much effort for the second half.

We go back onto the pitch and continue playing. I was subbed off at the 67th minute, just after a penalty goal from Little.

The game ended and we finished 5-1.

We ran around the stadium celebrating with the fans. I went Iver to meet some fans, give signatures and take photos. I look over to Katie who is talking to some young fans and walk over. I love how good she is with kids. I look at her in awe.

After the match I go back to Leahs to get ready to go out. I stayed there last night so all of my stuff was already there. We've been growing closer and I think she's really cool, we've become quite good friends.

Once we're ready, I get leah to take a picture for my Instagram.

@liawaelti

Night on the town 🤪

Tagged: @leahwilliamsonn

When we get there we go and find the girls, Leah goes to buy us a drink. I sit with Katie, Beth and Viv

Katie- you look beautiful tonight

Lia- thanks babe, don't look too bad yourself

Viv- you two are cute together

I smile at Viv and then look at Katie, she's blushing. She's so cute.

Leah- your drink *kisses Lias cheek*

Lia- thank you very much

Leah sits with us and we chat away for a while

Katie- Li? Dance with me?

Lia- do I have to?

Katie- yes come on *pulls lia by the arm*

We danced for what felt like hours.

Katie- hey Li?

Lia- yes Kate?

Katie- do you wanna stay over tonight?

Lia- I would love to

Katie- good, I would love for you to aswell

Lia- well of course you would otherwise you wouldn't have asked tbe question donkey *sitting down*

Katie- *also sitting down* did you just call me a donkey?

Lia- yes, what are you going to do about it?

Katie- *rests hand in Lias knee* well its a free world, there's nothing I can do about it, especially not in the middle of a club *winks*

Lia- *blushes*

Wow. This girl really does have an effect on me. I don't know exactly what the feelings are I'm feeling. I don't know whether they're just close friend or whether I actually like this girl.

*time skip*

As soon as we got back to Katie's, she collapsed into bed.

Katie- Li, come on I'm tired

Lia- listen I've got to take my makeup off and get changed. And I don't have any clothes!

Katie- you don't need clothes "donkey" *winks*

Lia- Kate, babe, I can't sleep with no clothes on

Katie- I mean you could

Lia- *gives Katie a look"

Katie- fine. Just go through the wardrobe, there's loads of tshirts in there

I go into katies wardrobe and pick out a tshirt to wear

Lia- okay ill be back in a minute

Katie- hurry! I'm cold

A few minutes later I come out of the bathroom and make my way over to Katie. She moves over so I can lay in bed with her. As soon as I lay down she kisses my cheek and rests her head on my chest.

I'm chatting away and she starts slightly snoring. I notice this whole time she's been asleep and I've been talking to myself. That or I've bored her to sleep. I whisper to her "goodnight beautiful" and went to sleep myself.

*the next morning*

I stir awake and Katie is sat on her phone.

Katie- good morning sleeping beauty

I groan and cuddle back up Katie

Lia- what time is it

Katie- 9am

Lia- I'm going back to sleep

Katie- okay beaut

I go back to sleep for a couple of hours. I wake up around 11.30 and Katie is still lay underneath me.

Lia- you could have got up you know

Katie- no. You looked so peaceful and plus, I enjoy cuddling with you

Lia- mmm me too

Katie- did you sleep okay?

Lia- so good, I had the best dream

Katie- about what?

Lia- maybe someday ill tell you

Katie- oh really going to do me over like that?

Lia- like what?

Katie- tell me you had "the best dream" and then not actually tell me what it was

Lia- patience babe patience

Katie- okay fineeee

A/N-
I hope you're all enjoying the story!

Just would like your input, would you like to see Lia with Leah or Katie, I'm undecided

Thanks for reading, more parts tomorrow xx