Chapter 46: Hellish Chaos PT 3

China: Hidden Temple

It was early morning and Alex was sleeping, quite peacefully one might add, but it was to be ended in 3...2...1.

"AWWWW! Already?" Alex groans and sits up, seeing Wu-Kong leaning against the doorframe, a smile on his face.

"Yes. Now meet me in the front of the temple, we have work to do. Annnnd, wear your training gear." He says then teleports away and Alex sees his new gear placed out for him.

Front of the Temple

Standing in center was Wu-Kong who was meditating on a hovering cloud, as Alex walks out the temple, fitted in his new gear, with a new mask in hand.

Alex: "Goddamm! This fit, what is it made out of? I can barely move."

Wu-Kong chuckles then gets off his cloud and stands in front of him.

Wu-Kong: "Your gear is weighted, that is the....how do you say "Beginners Weights". It builds your strength, if you perform well in these for next few training sessions, then I up the weight."

He explains and Alex groans, face-palming.

Alex: "Swell. Well, what's for the first day?"

He asks and Wu-Kong pulls his staff out of his ear and starts circling around Alex with a serious look now on his face.

Wu-Kong: "If you insist. Your first session of training starts..."

Then Wu-Kong spins his staff and then strikes Alex in the gut knocking him back.

Wu-Kong: *smirks* "Now."

He says and Alex flips back up, and rubs his stomach.

Alex: "...Everything hurts...so much."

He says, groaning in pain then puts on his new mask which resembled the mouth of a Oni.