Part 10 (Matteo)

Forgive me mom, for what I just wrote.

Matteo

She's sleeping peacefully. Now that I'm better she isn't staying in my room anymore. I snuck in here and walked over to her newly installed bookshelf.

What else do you read Illiana?

Haunting Adeline. Really Illaina? Is this why you agreed to live with me?

This twisted series is by that same author of the first book I looked at. As I look at the pages I can't help but imagine them with her.

"Don't make a sound."

"Crawl to me."

"You can do better than that."

"An angel about to come from being fucked like a whore."

My god. She really reads this stuff? No judgment here. Just surprise. I glance over at her sleeping calmly in her bed.

Better get to reading shouldn't I?

I spent the whole night reading these books. I only got through 2 of them by morning and I must say, recreating these scenes wouldn't be the worst.

She knocks on my door and I place the book under my pillow. I get up and open the door. She's dressed and ready for training. "I'll be ready in a minute." I tell her.

When we get to the training in room I take it easy on her because we haven't been here for about 2 weeks. She get a little more aggressive with it and I grin.

"Atta girl." I say as she hits me in my face. She pauses for a split second and I swipe her feet from under her.

"No getting distracted remember?" She rolls her eyes and I can't help but think back to the books I read.

"Watch yourself Liana before I give you a reason to roll your eyes." I whisper in her ear as I help her stand up. I can hear her breathing hitch and I let my lips brush past her cheek as I move back.

"That's enough for today." I say and exit the room leaving her flustered. I'm going to have too much fun with you Illiana.

**********************

"Hell no." Damon says and stands up.

"I hate to say it but I agree with Damon. I am not going to a ball." I say and rest my feet on the coffee table in front of me.

"But think about it, we could easily catch the person who took those documents. I saw who they were and we could see what they want with it." Of course he has a good point.

"Fine." I mumble. "Damon get dressed." He scoffs and shakes his head leaving. Illiana is leaning against the wall and when I look at her I can already see what she is going to ask.

"No." I say sternly. "Oh come on!" She says throwing her hands up. "I can help." You'll only distract me.

"It's dangerous. You aren't going." She sighs and walks away.

I change into a tuxedo and walk out to the cars. Once i've stepped outside I stop. She's standing there in a tight green dress. The slit rising up past her thigh showing her leg. My eyes narrow at her.

"What are you thinking." I say in her ear grabbing her arm pulling her close to me. She pulls her arm away.

"I told you I was going with you." Unfortunately this is perfect timing. I could do what she and I both wants. I consider making her stay home but the reward if she goes it too large.

I walk over to the Limo and open the door. "Get in." I say sternly to her. She does as I say and I close the door. I get in on the other side and close the sliding door that allows the driver to hear or see the people in the back.