An Awkward Feeling

The POV switches between the two girls.

Me and Elsa are in a hot springs and they were talking about everything under the stars. As Elsa is talking about her day, Anna's eyes kinda look down to Elsa's breasts and back up to Elsa's eyes and blush and thinks about how they would feel in her mouth and hand. She looks back down and she see Elsa's nipples and she looks back up to Elsa. She blushes hard as she thinks about licking,sucking, flicking, and hardening them as she would slightly bite them. "Anna, Anna! Wake up!" She hears from a bit of a distance. She slowly wakes up yawning and stretching "I am up!" she groans and turns onto her side and pulls the blanket over her head and blushes to thought of her dream. She closes her eye and thinks to herself "When will I ever be able to tell her that I like her more then a sister. Ever since she struck me, I have kind of had a of heart. I want to tell her, how I feel but how do I? Everything about her just make me smile." She opens them and says a bit loud "I have to tell her!" She moves the covers and get up and stretches and falls back onto the bed. "Come on Anna, you gotta get up" she says, as she forces herself to get up. She looks out the window it's the weekend. "I don't have to do anything today, this gives me time to tell her."

I was passing the door to the bathroom when I suddenly hear "Elsa, Elsa." I walk to the door and knock "Hey, did you call for me?" she asks curiously. "Yeah, I did, come in please." Elsa slowly walks in closing the door behind her and she Anna laying in the bath tub covered in bubbles but she didn't have her breasts covered and Elsa kept staring at them and started to think all kinds of naughty things about her little sister. "Elsa, Elsa!" She finally answers "What?" Anna answers with "I want you to wake up." She thought to herself "wait this is all a dream?" Then, she woke up and sat right up and stretched and she looked out the window from her bed and laid back. "Not another dream about her. Why out of all people my sister?" she said. She gets up and gets her make-up on and then picks out a nice baby blue dress. Looks in the mirror and brushes her hair and braids it. Then, she walks down the stairwell to the dining room and sees a table full of food Anna there waiting for her.

I get up to bow to Elsa but she motions me to stop, so I did as I was told and stops and sat back in my chair. She does the same and she looks at all the food and then at me, I was watching Elsa and then they turn away and both blush. Elsa gets a cheese omelet and I just had some eggs. I stuff my face and blush about how I am going to break this to her. I look back up to find her staring at me and then she looks away as I noticed a small blush. Anna thinks to herself "Why is she blushing is it me? No, it can't be." I look up at Elsa and I clear my throat "Elsa, I was wanting to know if I could talk to you later in private?" Elsa replied back with "Of course, What is it about?" "Well, I can't tell you." Elsa looks up from her plate and looks at Anna. "Well, I am done with my breakfast now. So where do you wanna go to talk?" Anna spoke nervously "My room, I guess." "Okay." said Elsa.

So, we get to my door and I pause and turn to Elsa. I look at her beautiful face and it gives me a bit of hope and I turn back towards the door and open it. She comes in, looks around and sits on my bed. "What did you want to tell me?"

(A/N): This is my first smutty fanfic i hope you enjoy. I am working on the 2nd chapter currently.