Chapter 2: Confrontation

~Anna's POV~

"What did you want to tell me?" Elsa said as she was sitting on the bed. I look at her and look away and look in the mirror then back at Elsa. She thinks to herself, "Come on Anna, you can do this." Elsa is now standing and watching me and she says to me "What's wrong, dear? You can tell me anything. It won't make me love you, any less." I breathe in slowly and then back out, I stand up straight, look her in the eyes and mumbles "That's the thing, though. I like you more than a sister." Elsa stares and tries to figure out what I said as if I said it in a different language. She asks "What?" I say a bit louder "I like you, o-okay." I look to Elsa to see her reaction and says "I like you too." I look at her, embarrassed "More than a sister" then looks away.

~Elsa's POV~

'Anna likes me more than a sister!' I think to myself. I start to smile, as I watch Anna and I noticed she started to stare at me. "Don't make fun of me!" she demands. "I'm not, now come here." As she motions Anna in for a hug, it takes Anna a minute and walks into my arms as I give her a big hug. Then, she releases me but is stilling holding my arms and I move my arms and put my hands on her face, watching her in shock and blushing as hard as she possibly can. 'I am so happy, I want to kiss her! I want to taste her! Now, that I know for fact that she likes me. I really want her more then ever.' I think to myself. I look at my beautiful little sister and kinda start to lean in, then close my eyes. Then, I feel the warmth of her mouth on mine and her perfect lips match mine. I open my eyes to her actually kissing me her eyes are closed and I think to myself "Why am I doing this? It's so wrong. But her lips fit mine perfectly." I close my eyes and pull away and slowly opens my eyes.

I look up at the older sibling and see her staring at me and as someone as cold as her she was surely red. "Elsa, I love you so much." I say. Elsa responds with "I love you, too." We smile at each and Elsa looks to me, looking sad. "What's wrong?" I ask her in concern and she looks at me and says "Anna, we can't tell anyone about this." I look down at my floor and she softly says "I know. Hopefully that doesn't change how you feel about me." I go to hug her and she lets me and I can feel how hurt she is of that thought. She hugs me back tight and then lets go and looks at me "I could never change my feelings towards you." She reassured me making me feel better. I look at her pleased and smile "How do we keep this a secret?" I ask curiously and seriously. She smirks and look at me and then her hands, "I could make a ice palace just for us, on top of the tallest mountain." Elsa says excitedly. I look at her "Wouldn't we be noticed by people? I think they would maybe catch on. Also that is a lot of walking." I say sadly. Elsa looks at me and says "How about where I originally had it?" I think for a few minutes "I guess for like when we wanna hang out and do some stuff alone." She says and winks. Elsa catches on and smirks "Do you want to go now?" I look at her and smile and responds eagerly with "Yeah!"

I look at Anna and smile brightly at her. She has agreed to go to the ice palace, I will make it just for us. I go to hug her and she is smiling at me and I wrap my arms around her her neck and hug her tightly. She was blushing and giggly, resting her hands on my hips, I laugh and kiss her forehead and she stops her giggling and blushes harder. "Your so cute!" I say to her and she says "Well, I think I get some of my looks from my sister." then winks at me. I notice and smile, kissing her nose this time and working my way down to her lips. She smiles and giggles then smile through the kiss and starts to get a bit forceful. "Anna, calm down." She stops and looks away in embarrassment. "Look at me, dear." I say sweetly waiting for her to look but she doesn't, I take my hand and put it under her chin, lifting it up and have her face me. She looks at me in the eyes "What?" I answer back "We will leave tonight" She looks at me confidently"Okay!"