Chapstick Challenge

Y/N's POV
"So. What challenge are we doing, today?" Ryujin asked as we sat down on the floor, in the living room. "It's the Chapstick Challenge!" I said as I pulled a package of chapsticks from a plastic bag from the store.

"What is it?" Ryujin said confused. "So, you basically close your eyes, as another person gets a chapstick from the bowl, and they put it on their lips as they kiss their partner, and they have to try and guess the flavor!" I said.

"So, your just kissing the partner to guess the flavor of the chapstick?" Ryujin said. "Yeah! Basically." I said. "Ok. Who's going first?" She said. "You!" I said. "Alright." She said and giggled.

"Close Your Eyes." She said. I closed my eyes. "No peeking!" She said. "Ok!" I said.

Ryujin's POV
I mixed the chapsticks up and I pulled one out from the bowl. I opened the cap and rubbed it on my lips. "Ok!" I said. "Where Are you?" She said. I giggled as I pulled her to me and kissed her.

She broke the kiss. "Hmmm.." She said. "Is is....Mango?" She said. "You cheated!" I said. "No I didn't! Is it right?" She said. "Yeah." I said. "Yay!" She said. "My turn!" She said. I closed my eyes. She mixed them up, as she pulled one out.

It went quiet. "Ok!" She said. She pulled me closer as I kissed her. I broke the kiss. "Oh! It's, Uh...Peach!" I said. "Good Job!" She said.

I smiled. "Your turn!" She said as she closed her eyes. I got the bowl and mixed them up. I pulled one out. I rubbed it on my lips. I pulled her close and kissed her. She broke the kiss.

"Is it Cherry?" She said. "Yes." I said. "Yay!!" She said. "My turn!" She said. I closed my eyes. She mixed them up and she pulled one out. It got quiet. She pulled me close and kissed me.

I broke the kiss. "Is it...Blueberry?" I said. "Nope!" She said. "What??" I said. I opened my eyes. "It's Pineapple!" She said. "I was gonna say that!" I said. She giggled.

"Sorry Baby!" She said. I pouted. "Alright. It's my turn!" I said. She closed her eyes. I got the bowl and mixed them up. I pulled one out and rubbed it on my lips. I pulled her close and kissed her.

She broke the kiss. "Is it Strawberry?" She said. "How are you so good at this game?!" I said. She laughed. "I don't know!" She said. "We have 2 left!" I said.

"It's my turn!" She said. I closed my eyes. She got the bowl and mixed them up. She pulled one out. It got quiet. She pulled me close and kissed me.

I broke the kiss. "Is it...Orange??" I said. "Good!" She said. I smiled. "Ok. Last round!" I said. She closed her eyes. I got the bowl and pulled out the last chapstick. I rubbed it on my lips and pulled her closer.

I kissed her. She broke the kiss. "Is it...Watermelon?" She said. "Yes!" I said. "I won!" She said happily. I smiled. "Good job, Baby!" I said as I pulled her in my arms and pecked her head.

She smiled. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too, Ryujin." She said.

(So short! Sorry guys!)