Veeners kiss💋

Authors note: I made Veener bi, I know some people headcanon him as gay, but he is bi in my story.

You looked up at him "it's okay, no need to apologize". You say as he pulls you into a small hug, "you're a good hugger Ven". Then Veener speaks up "oh, well that's alright I guess keeping this relationship away from my sister is hard" he sighs "but we will make it work". He then grabs you by your chin making your eyes meet. Veener then gave you those eyes that would make any fan girl cry, but he was all yours.
His eyes

  "Why do you love me Venny, I'm just a commoner you know" as you said that he shakes his head

  "Why do you love me Venny, I'm just a commoner you know" as you said that he shakes his head. "You're not a commoner you're my everything, okay maybe my sister is but your close second" he said as he played with a strand of your hair, you blushed bright red. "Venny why do you always do the thing that make me red, I'm not pretty when I'm red" you said as you had a small smirk on your face as he looks a bit sad. "Oh yeah sorry about that I keep forgetting about you hating that, to be honest your beautiful when your red" he said with a small pink blush on his face. You then looked up at him and smiled "really?" You asked as you blushed a bit more. "Yes I am really telling the truth" Veener said as he turned to you, "I want to have our first kiss".

    You then turned to him "let's do it then" you said now ready for the dreamy hot kiss. "Don't worry girl it will be epic" Veener said as he pulled you in. You couldn't stop blushing as your lips hit his. This was what heaven is like. After a few minutes you both pull away both red. "I love you" you told him and he blushed, "love you too Y/N" he said blushing.

Link to my Pinterest

https://pin.it/4N46BP2x9