𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

You and Culture had been childhood friends since you were 9 years old. He would sometimes tease and mess around with you. It sometimes got to you and it always made you have the fuzzies....you two had a great childhood! But there was something odd about him...every time you talked to someone else the next day they don't talk to you. You wonder why? Why is everyone going missing?? You will never know...but it was suspicious that culture is the only person that's not missing...it was weird. Culture would always give you gifts no matter how much you want to refuse you couldn't.

"Just please take my gift!" He said pleadingly

"No Micheal..I can't! I have so many gifts from you.." You crossed your arms and looked away

"Pleaseee I swear this is the last gift!!" He continued

You looked at him dead in the eyes "Fine..but this is the final time!" You took the gift and it was a beautiful necklace with rubies on it

"Yay!! I hope you like it I made it myself..." He smiled warmly

"I love it honestly.." You smiled back

You put the necklace on and look at it with your phone camera. Culture never looks at away from you his eyes are glued to you as if he couldn't stop himself. He then hugged you not so tight because it would crushed you if he did. You happily hugged him back. Surprised he was 2 inches taller than you so he could easily scoop you up.

It was the next day Culture planned on something...something you will never expect..You were peacefully on the couch relaxing thinking about what will you do on your day off from work. You decided to listen to some K-pop groups like Straykids, ATEEZ, BTS and etc. You vibed for 2 hours of listening to music. You were tired since it was night time. You finally made something to eat. You notice a shadow figure at your window...You felt creeped and terrified. The next thing you know it the shadow disappeared. Your heart was racing, You wanted to forget it, your hands and body was shaking. You thought this was a dream and looked out the window to see but no one was there....You quickly lock the doors and windows before you went to sleep....

Uhhhh.....yaa... ITS NOT THE BEST CHAPTER BUT ITS YANDERE CULTURE and I know your reading this....hello chat 👹