Chapter 2

Luke's Pov
I was walking around the party when I noticed Gracie smoking something.
"What the hell?" I asked her.
"Uh haha yes?"
"Are you high? What is wrong with you?" I asked taking it away from her.
"Give it back!!" She said jumping to grab the joint.
"You are illegally smoking and you are high as can be."
"Who are you? My father?" She sassed. I crushed it under my shoe and pulled her outside to my car. "No! I'm not getting in a car with you!"
"Gracie! It is the best for you!"
"I don't care!" I threw her over my shoulder and sat her in my passenger seat and locked her door so she can't get out. "Why won't the door open?" She whined.
"You are so fucking high."
"No no."
"I can't take you to your dads he'll kill you." I said laughing at her.
"To rainbow land!"
"No, to my house." I pulled in and had to carry her in. She started to kiss me.
"Gracie, stop please." I said putting her on my bed. I turned around she was tangled in her dress.
"What-what are you doing?"
"I'm hot."
"Yes you are. Put your dress back on!"
"Luke! Are you okay in there?!" Mom called opening the door. "Who is this?!"
"Principal's daughter."
"Why is she here?"
"I caught her doing drugs and I couldn't take her to her house."
"What in the hell was she doing?"
"Pot."
"And she is the principals daughter! What the hell she is a bad role model for new kids like you!"
"I feel sick. Where's your bathroom?" She said standing up.
"Down the hall to the right." she ran down and started to puke.
"Mom, I know better than to do that."
"You better Lucas Robert. I'm going to turn her into the police."
"Mom!"
"What!"
"She has no motherly influence and her dad is too busy working."
"She should know better."
"Then turn me in because I was there too."
"What!!! Lucas Robert!!! Ugh! I'm going to see if she's okay." She said walking to the bathroom.

Gracie Pov
I looked down into the toilet as I kept throwing up. I felt so confused where was I what's going on who is the lady walking into the bathroom?
"Sweetie you okay?" She said bending down next to me.
"No I can't remember what happened and who you are."
"I'm Luke's Mom Liz, he brought you home from what must have seemed like a party, he says that you were smoking pot, and if you want you can stay here tonight."
"Oh thanks I guess and oh I'm sorry."
"It's fine but your dad is hearing about this you are suppose to be a role model for new kids and you are out smoking pot and strippin in front of my son."
"I did what?! I am so sorry, but I should be going. Thank you, Mrs. Hemmings."
"You don't have to go, sweetie. I am just saying you need a punishment for your behavior."
"Yeah yeah fine." I walked back to the room I assumed was Luke's.
"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." Luke said rubbing my shoulders. "Do you want to go to bed?"
"Sorta of but did I try anything on you?" I questioned sitting next to him in the bed.
"Yes. you started kissing me and you also started to take your dress off too. FYI you look amazing though."
"Uh, thank you?"
"Don't be ashamed. We all have those days."
"Everyone has a day where they strip in front of their crush?"
"Wait what you like me?!"
"Uh yeah." I said blushing and hiding my face.
"That's good because I like you too." He said removing my hands and kissing me lightly. "Uh now that we have that settled how about you go to sleep?"
Maddie Pov
"Calum! Why are we here at the ice rink?!" He pulled me into the indoor ice rink.
"Because I can do what I want."
"I can't skate, Cal!" He forced me into the ice.
"CAL! I can't do this!" I shrieked reaching for his arm. "I'm gonna die."
"You have me so you can't." he said holding onto me. He started skating backwards so he could pull me along.
"You're so beautiful, Esha. I really like you." I started slipping and pulled him down with me. I looked at him as he slowly leaned in to kiss me. I pulled him quickly.
"Wait- you don't find me disgusting?" He asked.
"Almost every girl at school loves you." I said trying to get up.
"But do you?"
"Yes I do." I said skating slowly around. He grabbed my hand.
"So does that mean that we are dating?"
"I hope so ." I said leaning to hug him. He went in for a kiss instead. I heard clicks of a bunch of cameras. I pulled up to see a couple of people walking out.
"What was that? Is there something I don't know?"
"I may or may not be sorta famous so there is always a possibility of a picture or two."
"What for what what?!?"
"I'm in a pop band Luke Ashton and Michael and people like working for the magazines love anything they can find."
"So now they are going to think I'm some slut?!" He rubbed my arms.
"You aren't a slut."
"They don't know that."
"But if they publish that the world will-." He cut me off with a kiss.
"Sh babe, I'll just take you home." He said pulling off our skates. I hugged him as he carried our skates to the car.

Comment if you like this so far or if you want me to rift another chapter ❤️❤️